3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkStrip73 11.03.21 01:25 am

Early Access Impressions (Master of Orion (2016))

Well, how do you guys play?))
59 Comments
Sort by:
t
tourent 11.03.21

Adamantokha
Cheat Engine to help - a float value. credits, research points, etc.

C
Crowley Alister 11.03.21

tourent
cheat engine does not change the value!

t
tourent 11.03.21

Crowley Alister
Why would all of a sudden? Float type, size 4 bytes, money at the beginning 50 (+21). Look for 50, make a move, look for 71 and find two integer values. We change both. It is the same with research points, only there you have to immediately look for them - first they are 0, the next move is 2, then two more and another, for the fourth time it finds 12 values ​​- we change them all. Well, in pursuit - what kind of systems do you have? x64? Then the versions of the programs must be appropriate. Can I throw off the save? There really is 5 moves left until the victory, but 900,000 money and 650,000 research points

V
Vitaly Subota 11.03.21

tourent,
you would rather not throw off the safe, but make a file in cheat endzhi with ready resources, because for me personally, as soon as I change the value of money in cheat endji, the game immediately crashes and there is nothing I can do

H
Henta 11.03.21

Vitaly Subota
you were told to put float in the meaning and buy a license at last, stop downloading, don't understand what.

V
Vitaly Subota 11.03.21

srct
I would buy if there was a job, not everyone is so rich in our country that they could afford to buy everything!

t
tourent 11.03.21

Vitaly Subota Wouldn't a
save on the first moves with 900,000 and 650,000 research points work? In the same place, you still need to skip a few moves to find the one you need. I will make saves for all races and post it.

[
[tuzzer] 11.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
The default game on laptops with discrete and integrated graphics is launched using Intel's integrated graphics. I had the same and also had brakes in the menu, until I forced my Gtx 850M in the Nvidia settings.

s
scorg94 11.03.21

[tuzzer]
Hmm, I seem to always have a discrete card selected by default, but thanks for the advice, I'll check it out.
Oddly enough, it worked. The only game that tried to work with the built-in video card for me.

E
Elior 11.03.21

there is on the torrent,
but this is not a game version
there is only a mode of trust;) a
computer of a level above 5-10 thousand attacks does not develop,
limiting the computer to scouts of its territory, the computer will not dare to settle further and will run by settlers and stopping to rotate
Intellect in battle 0, you switch to tactics you throw 1 missile at the base, and you watch the whole army creep at you, losing the advantage that
all the weapons near the base are shooting with a machine gun as they get into the zone of action.
often jerks at the beginning in the video where it is shown how you intrude
into the description of research during development and after the weapon, the range of this weapon is not indicated anywhere
in the description of the races, their all racial bonuses are not indicated
pirates and monsters are very weak (the threat of pirates themselves stops in the development of the army by 1-2k)

L
Laniar 11.03.21

About the experience I can say the following:
I downloaded it from the torrent and played 6 hours.
Deleted it.
I bought it on the incentive. I play =)

E
Elior 11.03.21

Better or all the same jambs?
and if you are from steam show the pixel ships if not difficult

L
Laniar 11.03.21

Elior

Here. are also displayed in battle.
Considering that the game is still in development, the jambs look like purely temporary patches for early access.
I did not notice any performance problems on any of the versions. Processor: i5-3570K Vidyuha: GTX970 Memory: 16 gig. (The game takes 3 gigs.)

D
Denis Selyaev 11.03.21

tourent
save the files for the Cheat Engine and upload them here, it's just that many can't do it either through it or through artmoney ..
Or send it to [email protected]

K
Kryogen 11.03.21

Hellish crap, I don't understand why you can love her.

E
Elior 11.03.21

Laniar
well with 16 gigs of memory)) there is little that should slow down at all

looks cool and for each race its own pixel or all the same?
otherwise the race of psilons is selected and the ship is a copy of the terrestrial only in squares
it is not clear why there is 3 giga to occupy;)) the world is small graphics average there are not so many special effects, the land cannot be increased only by twisting surprising small small buildings

t
tourent 11.03.21

Denis Selyaev
Table of found addresses? What's the point? They are dynamic, changing every turn.

D
Denis Selyaev 11.03.21

tourent
can then explain more clearly how to change them there?
By simply changing the value and making a move, everything stays in place.

H
Henta 11.03.21

Denis Selyaev You
download the version for your system 32 or 64, put it in the float value, search as usual, first scan -> next scan, for example, for money it finds two values ​​for the second dropout, in my bears it is 50 first, 72 next, you change both values ​​to the desired ones. tourent described everything in detail, then just do it for you. I didn't check it on pirates, I bought the game. Works 100%.

E
Elior 11.03.21

the values ​​can and change and the addresses that are responsible for them are not
there are many ways how to find the true address by the cheat engine,
so many people lay out the tables of addresses signing what is responsible for what

if it is not difficult to discard the screen of the settings of the engine (which checkboxes are worth)