3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jared Leto 11.03.21 01:25 am

The most creepy moments / places in the game. (Dead Island)

We do not hesitate to share our opinions. For me, the most creepy place turned out to be an office building or whatever it was, when it was necessary to steal a van from a parking lot (chapter 3, sort of). these kitchens with meat, smoke, darkness, crowds of zombies. brrrrr ...)))

Yes, a little disclaimer ... I played at night, wearing headphones, that's probably why I was so impressed ...)
45 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 11.03.21

..Jaguar ..
Hotel, you mean?

Yes, any abandoned house in the city is also horrible. And in general, the atmosphere in the city is much more appropriate than on the beach: there are always some wheezing, groans, rustles and other effects.

T
Tony quick 11.03.21

Yes, there is tin in the city, you already feel like a survivor.Not scary, but tense, somehow simple, but cool)

M
MУTAHT 11.03.21

The center of the city, where the infected will respawn endlessly.

S
Superbad93 11.03.21

I didn't reach the city, but for me (so far) the most Creepy moment is the quest with the search for rescue rockets, under the rocks on the beach.

J
Jared Leto 11.03.21

GarretSSS
yes, apparently it's a hotel after all)

D
D.Artist 11.03.21

The most creepy moments / places in the game.
Unfortunately, there are none ... the costs of the genre ...

G
Gaytama 11.03.21

It's scary when a zombie jumps out of the closet and you have your back to him ... I almost smashed a bear a couple of times out of surprise

K
Kragoth119 11.03.21

Hotel. Especially when you hear some kind of grinding, when you are not near him.

P
PaveL08 11.03.21

I don't know about the creepy moments, but the atmosphere:
the 2nd act. Town. Constantly some kind of screams, and screams, next to you, somewhere in a couple of houses. Very atmospheric.

o
oOAttackOo 11.03.21

Jason's hut;)

S
SaGE2008 11.03.21

The sewers are in the slums, the music is winding, there are no cartridges, the weapon is broken, it is dark, the battery of the lantern of the village, crowds of ghouls.

J
Jared Leto 11.03.21

SaGE2008
Yes, also a place of unpleasant ...

O
Overclock [er] 11.03.21

In the sewer

M
MinecraftF0NaT__ | 11.03.21

Sewerage is exactly what I saw when I saw the new class it immediately became creepy

P
Pomu4 11.03.21

The city is spooky - the atmosphere, sounds. Especially creepy when you hear the sounds of suicide

O
Overclock [er] 11.03.21

In the city, it's still okay, there when a bunch of zombies are running for you, at least you can jump on cars)))

D
DeadIsland97 11.03.21

PASSED THE ENTIRE GAME ALWAYS AND ALWAYS.
I SAVE WITH CONFIDENCE THAT THE MOST CREEPEST PLACES IN THE GAME ARE:
1. Of course the Hotel, with its eerie darkness and hordes of zombies.
2. Then the first foray into the Sewers.
3. And of course the City. Scary sounds are constantly heard, plus 2 types of not ordinary zombies roaming the streets.

T
Tom x 11.03.21

The city and definitely the hotel.

I
InSaneJeSter 11.03.21

the most terrible places:
hotel
city 3 sewerage 4 jungle all especially when zombies climb out of the bushes
5 prison places in the sewer and a psycho hospital

G
GarretSSS 11.03.21

Thelokich
Listen to you, so it's better not to play the game without a diaper at all)))))