3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jared Leto 11.03.21 01:25 am

The most creepy moments / places in the game. (Dead Island)

We do not hesitate to share our opinions. For me, the most creepy place turned out to be an office building or whatever it was, when it was necessary to steal a van from a parking lot (chapter 3, sort of). these kitchens with meat, smoke, darkness, crowds of zombies. brrrrr ...)))

Yes, a little disclaimer ... I played at night, wearing headphones, that's probably why I was so impressed ...)
45 Comments
Sort by:
|
| SF | Elite 11.03.21

1.Sewage.
2.Hotel.

N
Nuarlathotep 11.03.21

Resort.

S
Svetloyar 11.03.21

Perhaps the most memorable moment was at the beginning of the game, when walking along the beach, emptiness; Suddenly I heard a rustle, I turn around and a zombie face is broadcast to me on the whole monitor. I didn't even press LKM-PCM right away :)
Well, the city center is an unpleasant place because of the constant spawning of nimble mobs. You want to climb, look around, but the hell is there. Twenty times he died and scored, stupidly began to run over this place.
And so that creepy and scary ... there is no such thing in games.
ZY I do not understand that they write everything about a hotel with a sewage system, the easiest places are to go and stupidly clean the corridor. No one runs out from the back, the lights are not turned off, there are not even little Japanese girls :)

T
The pack is driving 11.03.21

The sewer, in my opinion, was the creepiest place in the game.

N
Nairon 11.03.21

The scariest moment on the first map, the people in the bungalow give a quest, take the keys from his friend, you go down to the toilet and there is blood everywhere on the floor, a bunch of corpses and the light is barely burning, and his friend (boss) appears and the mess begins :)

M
MsMsql 11.03.21

There are no scary moments in the game ...

P
PavelSED 11.03.21

The hotel, the sewage system, since I played at a difficult level (well, even though I was a trainer, but this is not the topic =)) the runner will jump at you from around the corner, at first it’s scary, but as you pass, you get used to it and automatically lkm, pkm =)

M
Mr. Gray 11.03.21

the current that came to the church was not in the city and the sewerage system has not yet been, but it seems to me that the most terrible place is the deserted places in the resort (for example, the jungle), it seems to me calmer when there are not many zombies nearby =)

v
vickryl 11.03.21

I just don't see a horror in the game like that. I also played with headphones at night. It's still a solid action game. Well, there is a little more code in the jungle for an infected person or a butcher running from the bushes and then you can hear them

R
Ripper man 11.03.21

the scariest moments are girls, with the face of an old woman and speaking in a child's voice

A
AlexMos 11.03.21

Ripper Man +1

On the topic, except for the resort, all the moments are scary. No diapers and nothing to sit down to play.

S
Some guy 11.03.21

Ripper Man was a man (Ombay, Negro) DEVECHI speaking voice)))
And on the topic: Sewer ... I just ran, pushing anything and everything on the road (pass Sam)

J
Johny BelenkOFF 11.03.21

Fuck! Not a horror at all, but just a cool action

S
SaaT818 11.03.21

Well, in the underground toilet where the corpses and the thugs. And in the hotel if you walk without a lantern. But I reached the city toko ...

I
Infiltratоr 11.03.21

Yes, the hotel is creepy, but most of all it's scary when a crowd of infected people runs after you.

R
Racerest 11.03.21

the creepiest place is the quarantine zone in the city

W
Waffen 11.03.21

The game is very atmospheric - it's scary almost everywhere (zombies are just "my" theme) .. I play slowly .... sometimes I don't even want to start ... the quarantine zone, yes ... the jungle ... but what a shit ... I stay on lighthouse and FSUs ... let others rummage ...

I
Infiltratоr 11.03.21

It’s strange.

F
Funny cat 11.03.21

Quarantine zone in the city.

V
Valery_Koshelev 11.03.21

The whole second act, when it seems that no one is visible, but shouting everywhere, you look around - empty, and the screams are getting closer.