3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 11.03.21 01:35 am

Will we see the main character of The Witcher 4 in the add-on blood and wine? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Will we see the main character of The Witcher 4 in the add-on blood and wine? Since blood and wine will be the last addition to the Witcher 3, they will most likely show the plot of part 4 and a new hero. I propose to speculate who he might be.
40 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 11.03.21

Phantom2014
norms you have already dreamed of XD, but where did you get that the Witcher 4 will be?

P
Phantom2014 11.03.21

XoJloD

Commercial success data and tons of awards. And they are unlikely to bury the developed project. Yes, and just like the series, so I imagine

M
Mantykora 11.03.21

Phantom2014
Will there ever be a Witcher 4 - time.
If a completely new hero, or someone already familiar to us - we need to keep the intrigue - two.
But in general, the hero will be either Ciri, or one of the witchers of Kaer Morhen, maybe Eskel.

W
WarMachine2 11.03.21

They will close up some kind of war between the schools of witchers for the right to kill monsters in some backwoods.

S
Shadowarm 11.03.21

LPSM is
unlikely to be you :)

p
predator999 11.03.21

Yes, the developers themselves do not know who will be the new part.

P
Putnik_Dirar 11.03.21

CD Projekt will refuse to continue? I really don't think so. Why would it be)
If Blood and Wine touches on Geralt's personal history, then we can only say that we will definitely get a twist in his story. But it is unlikely that the future face of the series will shine. At least when all the work on The Witcher 3 is over, it will be possible to build adequate theories about the sequel. After all, they will not take it out of thin air. But certainly not about Ciri, IMHO. You can't make a prequel about her, because from 9-10 years old she is associated with Geralt, and she is not a witch, in every sense. The impossibility of a sequel rests on multiple endings. Which of them will need to be crossed out for this?

W
Winnie-the-pooh 11.03.21

It would be interesting to see the prequel about Alvin, because we know almost nothing about how he came to such a life.

X
XoJloD 11.03.21

Grimscoff
you did not understand the joke if there is a new gg who has never met, then you will not pass it with such zeal without Geralt it will be "almost a witcher" that's the name of the next part))

N
NorthernSky 11.03.21

Winnie-the-Pooh
Wine, women and gambling - obviously zhezh))))

A
Alexander Shimanski 11.03.21

Well, according to the news and of the forum and the tweeter of the project projects, I read somewhere that they would do part 4, but after cyberpunk, and they will touch on the timeline of how the society of witchers was created and the formation of the witcher as a whole. (although this may be nonsense).

S
Someone like-you 11.03.21

They will do it, I also read somewhere, they will not throw it, but Geralt is in question

J
Joel Miller 11.03.21

I don't think the Witcher 4 will be so unlikely to show a new hero .......

D
Dmitry Girze 11.03.21

Yes, probably another witcher, if not, then the developers will have to change the gameplay and come up with a replacement for signs

S
Stribogg 11.03.21

As I think, with Cyberpunk they will not burn out this year, because it is long-term construction .. And here's another addition, or even two, projects may well stir up. That is, to make a couple of almost full-fledged games about Geralt based on "The Witcher 3", although they now say that "blood and wine" type completes his story.

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 11.03.21

Angelica04
"And about Geralt just to mention only that he became the first witcher who died of old age."
No, this is bullshit. A real witcher must die in battle with a sword in his hands, and not an old and feeble fart in bed.

S
Sakvo 11.03.21

Projects, most likely, have not even thought about a new game yet, tk. working on the latest addition and cyberpunk. The probability of course is that the supplement will include the next part, but it is very, very small. I think that the new game is not about Geralt, there will be just a sea of ​​references and easter eggs to the white-headed one and nothing more.

S
Someone like-you 11.03.21

Geralt should be in the lead role !!!!

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.03.21

It is unlikely that there will be exactly the Witcher 4. Rather, there will be some kind of prequel thread or an offshoot: in addition to Geralt, there are other witchers. For example, Koyon - little is said about him in the book, only that he also taught Ciri the witchcraft, and then at the end of the saga it only says that he died in the battle of Brenna. And what he did and where he was all the rest of the time - history is silent. Therefore, I believe there is a place where the developers' fantasies can go.

G
Guitargod 11.03.21

And where did you get the idea that there will be a full-fledged sequel?
By "not throwing the universe" they probably meant again some kind of mobile fritupley, as was the case with the battle arena and adventure game, perhaps they will make a gwent.