3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 11.03.21 01:35 am

Will we see the main character of The Witcher 4 in the add-on blood and wine? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Will we see the main character of The Witcher 4 in the add-on blood and wine? Since blood and wine will be the last addition to the Witcher 3, they will most likely show the plot of part 4 and a new hero. I propose to speculate who he might be.
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 11.03.21

Guitargod
"It's too early to talk about it, but we definitely won't forget about this episode, that's understandable. It would be unfair to the fans. We've been working with this universe for many years, and I don't think we have come to an end." ... (CD Projekt Red CEO Adam Kaczynski, when asked about the new part of The Witcher)).

S
SpartanSoap 11.03.21

This character has not yet been born

B
Boehringer 11.03.21

It is possible that Iorvet may become the GG of the fourth part. He suspiciously disappeared in the third part. Perhaps the fourth will tell his fascinating story. I would play for Iorveth.

S
Someone like-you 11.03.21

Halamor Kek
, Yorveth is generally a no-name in the book he was slightly mentioned

M
Mr. Sirocco 11.03.21

The Witcher will be new, just the character will change. By the way, Ciri as an option is good

i
icebear2 11.03.21

There will be part 4, you just need to give a little break as the add-on will be completed, global bugs will be fixed after add-on 2 and the world of the game will be improved as promised. Work-work and I would not refuse to play gwent. :)

W
Winnie-the-pooh 11.03.21

NorthernSky
In this case, it is not clear how Geralt did not become the same ... =)

M
Marksman1231 11.03.21

Halamor
The game is called the Witcher , and not skoyatael (skotoel).

N
NeverSm1le 11.03.21

Oh, yes, there has not yet been an addition, but they are already about the main character of the Witcher 4, who is not known whether there will be at all

B
Boehringer 11.03.21

Marksman1231
I don't think the title of the 4th part will be called "The Witcher". Unless the GG will also be a witcher ... but here at least he must not yield to Gerke.

a
artera424 11.03.21

I think the Witcher 4 will be, only he will be in 2020 when everyone will forget about him

G
Guitargod 11.03.21

Putnik_Dirar
It says nothing about the fact that the game will be a full-fledged AAA game.

N
NorthernSky 11.03.21

Winnie-the-Pooh
He is a witcher, soaked in chemistry to the very best. He doesn't care for anything)

S
Svetoch Burenina 11.03.21

I would like to create my hero in 4 parts, in order to initiate more of him with me) And choose when creating a hero to which witch school he belongs to) The beginning can be done as in the Fable game, that the witchers found the boy and raised him from childhood, like Ciri )

P
Putnik_Dirar 11.03.21

Guitargod
It has been said about the continuation of the series, and not about mobile garbage or gwent, more than in a clear form, but what exactly will be, and in truth, we will not know soon.

P
Pril balsam 11.03.21

I do not understand. Supplement blood and wine will be for the "Witcher-3". What does the "witcher-4" have to do with it?

y
yman4ik 11.03.21

The series of games "The Witcher" is one of the best, which the world has seen, I would not want to part. Even if Geralt retired with one of his beloved women (well, or in splendid isolation, who chose how to play), there are still witchers worthy of attention. For example, Eskel wildly empathizes with me, more episodes with him.
I wish there were more characters from the books, you can generally roll back to the very beginning, because there are those who have not read books about the witcher, and who will be interested in watching the formation of the witcher, meeting Yeniffer and Triss, communicating with the golden dragon Villentretenmert, meeting with Ciri, her father Yozh, even meeting with the witcher's mother. The books are full of bright, fleeting characters that you wanted to see in the game.
And also - give Iorveta and Saskia! but what kind of garbage, in the second witcher you save them, help, and in the third - hop! And you are already a friend of Roche. Roche is a normal man, but you can't give a damn about the characters, Saskia is still a queen, and Yorvet is not a peasant. It would be great if their further fate was revealed to us at least a little, I hope Iorvet still muddied up with the virgin and they spawned little half-elves, half-dragons :)

y
yman4ik 11.03.21

artera424
We won't forget, right, gentlemen-fans ?! :)

P
Psbb311 11.03.21

You know, having passed 10 minutes ago Blood and Wine, I can only say one thing: I do not want to see in the role of the GG, no one except Geralt, or, at least, I do not want to go far away from him. Perhaps this is due to the fact that The Witcher 3 was my first experience of contact with the Witcher universe. It just does not fit in my head that the GG could be someone else. The only option I like is to make Vesemir the main character of the next part. A very interesting, and not particularly revealed character (in games). I would look at his youth, at the whole Kaer-Morhen, and at how Vesemir trains Geralt.

d
dmitry35386 11.03.21

According to the book Sword of Destiny, the fourth part would be blinded about how the master Gervant Ciri brought to Kaer Morhen and how he took her vashpe. Well, it will come out about how comrade Psbb311 wrote. Many individuals think that there were three books.

If we proceed from the fact that there are only three works about the Witcher, "The Witcher", "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings" and "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt", then there should also be three games.
In clever words to write such nonsense xD My eye twitched already !!!! There are three works about the Witcher xD It's easier to prove that his mother has six like him ... IMHO .... In the place of the cd projekt red company, I would continue the theme of additions making the universe of the witcher even larger