3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vova1825 11.03.21 01:42 am

How do you like the Demo version of the game? (Spec Ops: The Line)

We discuss:
1. What we played.
2. How do you like the gameplay.
69 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 11.03.21

antipekar
Well, if you look at the ads more closely, you can find it, but you can't buy it, since they are most likely already on the brink of life

d
driller killer 11.03.21

STALK.ER You can't express your thoughts in one message?

T
Thomas Sevchenko 11.03.21

I played from the beginning on the Xbox360 then on the ps3 the graphics pleased and on the ps3 it is clearly better, especially noticeably, the lighting is much better done than on the Xbox360. The gameplay is good, I was pleased with the fact that the enemies are killed with 1-2 shots, the AI ​​is stupid and all of them, but everything is exactly good 9 out of 10.

g
gjiobus 11.03.21

played boxing, graphics class, plot tin, in short, take

S
StormX07 11.03.21

antipekar
is only possible on jtag consoles.
You will not find them in the daytime with fire, now I will know.

pix.PlayGround.ru
Video review Demo They

will not improve the graphics on the PC. For a not so popular company (Yager Development)
, this is not financially beneficial.
So for PC players, the detailing of the models will look frankly weak for 2012.

In general, the game is normal.
+ will add Multiplayer

Rating: 8.5

M
MskMixa 11.03.21

I downloaded the demo for Sonya, I pleased the sand and everything that is connected with it, but the plot is bad and the graphics, honestly expected the best, but I think I will take it

G
Ghost 21 11.03.21

bliiiin = (I want to play it !! but I only have a gig left

g
gearswik 11.03.21

nice nice graph, good sound, animation of the Persians, not inferior to the creations of capcom.

a
as1000 11.03.21

Geary parody, boring gameplay

P
PAMAH007 11.03.21

The demo is excellent, I will take a face for the pc. The gameplay is vigorous, the idea with the sand is perfectly implemented, and the graphics are nice.

A
Alexey780 11.03.21

Thomas Sevchenko
on ps3 all multi platform through the ass
and this is no exception

N
NanoGangster 11.03.21

Alexey780
Indeed. The console multiplatform looks better on the box.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 11.03.21

not always, for example, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on ps3 is better, although I'm not going to argue with you. Come and see http://www.lensoftruth.com/category/head2head/ almost everywhere either ps3 wins or a draw, and the times when the multiplier looked worse on ps3 are long gone.

G
Gentelman 11.03.21

Demo passed. The impression is twofold, but rather positive.
The mechanics are completely taken from Gears Of War. From and to. The lack of your own ideas is not good, but, on the other hand, a very vigorous gameplay migrated here along with the mechanics.
He takes everything out here. It's really interesting to shoot, plus the grafon is quite nice.
The dominance of rollers is immediately evident. At first, generally Achtung, literally after every room. Then, thank you hospadi, they stopped bothering them.
In the same Gears Of War, from time to time there was some kind of maneuver, here everything is linear to the point.
Xs, what will be there in the final, but according to what we have seen, sad and unworked characters are probably waiting for us.
Nice tracing paper from Gears Of War. Surely there will be decent entertainment for the evening, nothing more.

C
ChrisJericho 11.03.21

a demo was released on the pc, in the incentive you can already download and play. and I liked the game, yes a copy of GoV, but still, there is something of its own, with a sand theme)

w
warp 37 11.03.21

Passed the demo version (just over half an hour of the game). So, what I'm paying attention to: shootouts can not be called miserable, the gameplay is vigorous. Nice additions are slow motion, executions and the ability to sometimes destroy enemies quietly (I hope there are more such moments in the final version). The graphics are not very beautiful, there is no support for DX10.1 and even more so DX11, anti-aliasing - and even that, the textures of enemies when aiming with a sniper rifle are not drawn, which looks very poor. Minimum graphic settings. But in skirmishes, there is no time to pay attention to the graphics, so it's not that scary. In general, I liked the game, most likely I will buy it.

I made a lot of screenshots, if you want, you can look at my Steam profile (1680x1050, maximum graphics settings):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/warp37/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=0&filter=app_204980

K
KingLothric 11.03.21

Demo passed.
An ordinary shooter for the evening. Score 6.5 / 10
The game is likely to fail.

PS What kind of idea with sand is being praised here? The one that was shown in the commercials? This is an ordinary script ..
What is there to be surprised at, there is sand all around, boring death.

m
mcbrut 11.03.21

warp 37
Let's write off that this is a demo)))
Maybe in the full version everything will be buzzing. Hope

K
Kostyan K2stalker 11.03.21

The game is cool, but no more I will not
pay for a dubious pleasure to play for the brave American

E
Echelonn 11.03.21

Help, how can I change the resolution without going into the game, otherwise I start it, but I have a black screen and says that the resolution is not supported, my resolution is 1280x1024 :(