3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vova1825 11.03.21 01:42 am

How do you like the Demo version of the game? (Spec Ops: The Line)

We discuss:
1. What we played.
2. How do you like the gameplay.
69 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bengan 11.03.21

Echelonn The same trouble. What kind of idiot developer set the demo settings immediately in HD ?! In the incentive, in theory, you can run with any parameters (PCM on the game, quick launch settings), but how many did not try (-w 1280, -window, -safe), it did not work. It looks like the options are not working for this game ...

m
magnoliafan 11.03.21

Bengan
Echelonn
Everything works, in the launch parameters write "- windowed" without quotes.

B
Bengan 11.03.21

magnoliafan nope, it doesn't work. It still starts in full screen and the inscription comes out: "Out of range". Maybe my steam is buggy, it does not respond to launch parameters.

m
magnoliafan 11.03.21

Bengan
well xs , it worked for me.
you then only climb into the config (although, honestly speaking, the game is not worth it).

K
Kavalerovo 11.03.21

Can't Run the Demo via Steam. how to do it ??

K
Kavalerovo 11.03.21

Link to PC Demo
http://torrentszona.com/torrent-50238/Specs_Ops__The_Line__2K_Games__%5BMulti7/RUS%5D_%5BDemo%5D/

K
Kavalerovo 11.03.21

download the best through Steam)

B
Bengan 11.03.21

In short, I found a solution: a black screen at startup ("Out of range", "out of range"). You need to run not through Steam, but the SpecOpsTheLine.exe file, which I have here:
c: Program Files Steam SteamApps common specops_theline_demo Binaries Win32
But to run it not just like that, but with the "-windowed" parameter:
SpecOpsTheLine.exe -windowed

Next, in the graphics settings, you need to set your screen resolution. For some reason, the game costs as much as 2500 * 1900. Not surprisingly, many have problems with starting: (((

m
mcbrut 11.03.21

Gorgeous game

t
trustedSunbro 11.03.21

I went through the demo (on PC), so my impressions are very positive. Although "take cover, roll over" but somehow pleased, everything looks spectacular. In short, after going through this little bunch of games, the thought flashed through me - to buy the game. What I will actually do: 3

A
Ashirogi_Muto 11.03.21

A demo was released for pitch recently, downloaded and played. Everything is fine, I liked it, the graphics are not chic, but pleasing to the eye. I liked the ability to shoot at some support and throw sand on enemies. True, this opportunity is given only at the beginning, and that's all. Also, an unusual setting - for example, I liked at the end of the demo to walk through the building, which is tilted as if it was about to fall. If the money will be possible I will buy litsuhu.
So far, the rating of this demo is 8.0 out of 10

PS: Nobody knows why I have no sound in my videos?

J
Just Kane 11.03.21

I liked the game, it seems to be nothing unusual. But the setting pleases, and when I looked from the second half of the demo at the sand-flooded Dubai, my jaw sagged. I made a pre-order and have no regrets.

S
SlimBaron 11.03.21

StrikeColder
I totally agree with you! Treshak

T
TORRESNATOR 11.03.21

Well, I played it on a PC ...
Honestly, the sand does not look very good, although it seems like they said that it is one of the main advantages of the game.
In general, the graphics are not bad, the glass breaks especially beautifully (For example, at the beginning on a helicopter, if you shoot, then the windows of buildings break very well).
I don’t know about you, but for me the gameplay is slightly inconvenient, I often have problems getting out of hiding places.
The shootings themselves are very interesting, the shooting itself is convenient.
The plot should not be judged by the demo, but it is well conceived. The atmosphere, as they say, is a solid four.
Pros: interesting plot and good combat.
Cons: It is immediately clear that the game was not finalized - which is a pity, the idea was good.
Gameplay: 8.5
Graphics: 8.5
Sound and music: 8.0
Interface and controls: 7.5
Author's rating: 8.3
No, it's not a hit, but you can buy it.

H
Headluck 11.03.21

Just passed the demo .... Not bad .... although it may get bored quickly. A very unusual setting - the desert is interesting ... a lot of beautiful plans ... let's see ... I will probably pre-order in incentive!

PS And I almost forgot the fun music in the game !!!!

L
Lucky luciano 11.03.21

Strictly propeller

n
number 9 large 11.03.21

After Max Payne 3, the game is perceived cool (and I didn't expect anything from it anyway). To shorten a couple of evenings and forget about its existence.

S
Stephen Rogers 11.03.21

Spec Ops: The Line demo PC starts blue screen and reboots. error in the blue screen 0x00000101. help me what to do ??? everything on my computer is fresh .... ((((((((((((((

G
Glebka768 11.03.21

Eh, I could not evaluate, I downloaded it on the incentive, at startup it writes an error (55) (((

M
Maksssika 11.03.21

Game SUPER GRAPH SUPER GAMPLAY ALSO !!!!