3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valius 31.10.19 03:17 am

Questions on the passage (Assassin's Creed: Liberation)

How to kill de Ferrer getting no damage? Already 50 times overplayed, but it's just some kind of insanity - any counter attack (punch, kick, push, instrument), he meets the shock and falit this condition.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 31.10.19

Whip try.

V
Valius 31.10.19

Yes I tried and the whip, but there just tin. Attack de Ferrera is impossible to counter and if you allow him to put at least 1 hit is a fail, since the way to Dodge I found. In the end, as I understand it, is designed so that it needs to be attacked nonstop, not giving even to threaten. The problem is the crowd of guards, which just need to counterattack, but to kill not more than 1 second at a time, otherwise de Ferrer will have time to strike. Well, not the best management is simply the removal of the brain, as Aveline forever suitcase the wrong target or stupidly fail blocks.

In the end had to cheat. Found 7 smoke bombs and stupidly threw them enemies. While hanging a smoke screen - quickly killed the boss.

B
BioGen 31.10.19

Valius
Relax yesterday, the current passed though it without damage is not through,can try with guns to shoot and run,the only way.

V
Valius 31.10.19

BioGen
I post above unsubscribed, passed with the help of smoke grenades that don't know where I got. I found in the pockets of dead guards. A gun in that memory there is in the story.

-
-SlashuuR- 31.10.19

Today just passed. Simple guards counterattacking as usual (B+X on the controller), the guy in the hat fending off and knock the weapon (B+A. If you hit X, it will call the face). And De Ferrer when block blow, then do not push anything (only when the B icon appears above it). To demolish his HP, pull on the whip. When he left half lives, the movie starts, I was wrong.
Tasks for 100% sync in the game seem childish, after the parts about Ezio, where it was impossible to replay from a checkpoint.

y
yasen-yasen 31.10.19

The game has geniusly simple solution, as easy to do the job 100%. Just take out a gun and fire a shot in Ferrer!!! Or in someone else, namely him!!! AND EVERYTHING!!! Combat ends before it has begun ))))