3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Puleneprobivaemyy 31.10.19 03:18 am

What to do... aka \"that would make a bad\"

Actually a subject. You know that feeling - when you're stationary for a long time and you catch yourself thinking I want nothing, nothing at all!. So I wonder who than starts to end up to do after such microetch because it is impossible to nedlati infinite) my record on the strength of 4 hours - by the way I have a mania pour water into a pitcher with a filter after doing nothing if it already exists can pour and pour again if fresher...
I also like to flip/rotate the small things - the book is not the place, label forward, nothing should stand well to change your shirt from black to white is also a pleasure.
And you dear reader(nice), that you begin to do after the feelings of to kill someone/when I'll die?
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 31.10.19

Bulletproof wrote:
And you dear reader(nice), that you begin to do after the feelings of to kill someone/when I'll die?
"you die today and I tomorrow"?

S
Subaru MotorSports 31.10.19

Bulletproof
Married, had children, the time nothing will remain, my friend works two jobs to pay the mortgage, leaving the house at 8:00, arrives 22:00.

G
Gauguin 31.10.19

Bulletproof
Bulletproof wrote:
Actually a subject
In fact, complete in 2009 such a lexicon.

r
requiemmm 31.10.19

what begins in the end to do after such microetch Go to the kitchen. Pour yourself some tea, put on some music. Wipe the dust. Go to the workshop and do something to help. When most of the hardware necessary to make your own, not to mention all mounting straps and things, to find a job is easy. If you're really bored, take a sarbacane, clocked Darts, hang it on your wall...enjoy target shooting intuitive:) five meters is enough pipe length in meter. Just do not try to strain your ligaments, actively inflicting on them, just a strong smooth exhalation. Hammering a nail in a Board 40 millimetres at 6-7. If you sharpen a centimeter, but why?

P
Pilat. 31.10.19

Gauguin wrote:
In fact, complete in 2009 such a lexicon.
Ludwig aristarkhovich EPTA))

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 31.10.19

Bulletproof wrote:
when I die?
Yes I think about it every day. Helps to get dressed in your favorite clothes, cut favorite muzlo, roll on a skateboard to exhaustion and sit on the roof, walk under the moon, write the swearing in Japan, to send someone, to change something in appearance, smoke a cigarette and the most important thing to remember is that in life you can do what you want and then the desire to kill someone or Vyritsa passes. Izi.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.10.19

if the tale about the lack of Pitch of the desires as such for me this kind of significant strange oddity
in General it was a time when I was close to entomu but I didn't reached more than that it seemed to me that my idle life Pitch of mind devoid of the necessity of choice and action, separated from carnal cares of a flat world is not quite what I wanted. and unusual work, the brain will much more than usual peck-peck.
another thing is if we are talking about petty Peck the swarming and the material embodiment of something. I can't pinpoint how much I can not do anything. but the work of Peck thoughts I like the stops while awake never.