3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB38 11.03.21 02:51 am

Gamepad or keyboard is the question? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone, I have a Logitech F310 gamepad gathering dust with an X-box layout, only the sticks are like those of ps gamepads, it's so dreary to set it up in the game that you don't want to bother, I heard that it is more convenient to play on a gamepad than on a keyboard, who plays on this device please unsubscribe is it worth or not worth bothering with setting up this whole thing?
44 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 11.03.21

RB38
I'm playing. Just bought a new one today, the old one started to glitch. Play it better than the keyboard

R
RB38 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy
Thank you, I'll try to set it up, (I don't like all these fine-tuning settings for myself)
Do you play MP? And on which server?

L
LexRacer 11.03.21

RB38
I have a Logitech F510. Satisfied with the smoothness of the steering wheel and pressing the gas and brakes. Setting up is not at all dreary. Easy and fast. More pleasure than jerking the steering wheel on the keyboard.

o
oaoaoaoa 11.03.21

RB38
If there is no 900g wheel, then it is better to play on the keyboard and steer with the mouse.

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.03.21

RB38
in MP I do not ride

A
Anton Laptev 11.03.21

RB38
The same gamepad. The keyboard is much more convenient and pleasant. Advise

_
_Cthulhu_ 11.03.21

RB38
Buy a steering wheel - don't be perverted.

L
Lelis81 11.03.21

Either a steering wheel or a keyboard mouse, otherwise you won't turn the camera normally.

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

RB38
at least the basic functions can be put on it. For 1.5 years already I ride on it at least much more conveniently than poking buttons on the keyboard, and even in many people who play on the steering wheel I do it easily. I don't think you will regret it. Good luck! by the way on the 2nd server where there is no faceting.

R
RB38 11.03.21

_Cthulhu_
I don't like steering wheels, I bought myself a G27, I sold it, I play with a laptop and I like to go to bed and play)))

R
RB38 11.03.21

LexRacer
Well, you and I have absolutely identical gamepads only you with vibro without me))

R
RB38 11.03.21

viktort15
Do you have the same nickname? there on the second server? I also skate there, this is where the most people are right?

R
RB38 11.03.21

I connected it, set it up, at first it was unusual in terms of functions, but in terms of control, after 10 minutes of the gamepad I tried bullshit on the keyboard))) more on the keyboard and with my foot)))

R
RB38 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy
viktort15
Guys did not understand only one thing, what is the nonlinearity of control responsible for? What does it do? I watched in YouTube the author said there it needs to be completely removed and in the comments they write that it needs to be turned on on the contrary, explain what it gives?

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.03.21

RB38
If I'm not mistaken, this is steering sensitivity

R
RB38 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy
Not there is your slider for steering sensitivity, but nonlinearity is such xs (((

R
RB38 11.03.21

viktort15
how to put cursor control on a stick? otherwise, at the beginning, I refused, but now I have to constantly get up and use my mouse to scratch (((

N
NoMercy_LilKids 11.03.21

RB38 is
definitely a gamepad, once set up - and that's it, it's worth it. it is very convenient to steer, without jerks, and it is convenient to control the gas / brake.
I used to play on Razer Sabertooth, now I play on DualShock 3 (PS3) over the air, put the image on TV, and in general - a fairy tale :)

R
RB38 11.03.21

SKYNET_925
and I have a laptop in front of my bed (the laptop is not small))) and I'm playing under the covers now)))

R
RB38 11.03.21

SKYNET_925
I've just set it up, but how to make it so that when you need to turn the wheels turn out faster? This is not a matter of sensitivity, because when on the track you slightly deflect the stick too abruptly, it becomes in vidos how a dude on a gamepad can turn sharply at traffic lights and control a little, how to achieve this?