3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB38 11.03.21 02:51 am

Gamepad or keyboard is the question? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone, I have a Logitech F310 gamepad gathering dust with an X-box layout, only the sticks are like those of ps gamepads, it's so dreary to set it up in the game that you don't want to bother, I heard that it is more convenient to play on a gamepad than on a keyboard, who plays on this device please unsubscribe is it worth or not worth bothering with setting up this whole thing?
44 Comments
Sort by:
b
b6611 11.03.21

RB38
Well, that's what the steering wheel control NONLINEARITY was adjusted for. Having increased its value to max, with one touch it will be possible to fly into the ditch, and vice versa, at min values ​​with the same steering wheel rotation, the wheel turn will be very insignificant. As well as to regulate SENSITIVITY = everything is experimental, everything is "oneself". When parking, it is good when its value is larger, but on the road, on the contrary, with a small touch of the steering wheel, the car will throw from side to side. Try it, look for the golden mean.

S
SlavikSD 11.03.21

RB38
Sensitivity increases steering response. Non-linearity is a tricky thing. In max. the position of the slider, the larger the steering angle on the gamepad, the faster the steering wheel of the truck turns in the game.

D
DooM_slash 11.03.21

Simulator game = steering wheel.

R
RB38 11.03.21

DooM_slash
read my comment above, I already said that I bought this steering wheel purely for ets , I don't like them

R
RB38 11.03.21

b6611
SlavikSD
thanks for the help)))

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

RB38
Hello! if you are interested, look at the video, there at the end of my F310 settings. in a turn with zigzags I fly
only a fur coat and the speed is not 100. so tune the gamepad I think you will not regret it.

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy
try to cheer yourself up!

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.03.21

viktort15
what?

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy take a ride
to mr.

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.03.21

viktort15
aaa. no, I like mp

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy
tried

m
mr.dalnoboy 11.03.21

viktort15
no

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

have fun there try.

V
Victor T. 11.03.21

RB38
you are absolutely right. But the same

R
RB38 11.03.21

viktort15
so where is the video then? can you link?

L
Lelis81 11.03.21

SlavikSD
Slava, something doesn't work out nonlinearly ... in older versions of the game it seemed to work, but now it doesn't want to - the slider is at the maximum, at the minimum - the steering wheel rotates at the same speed, only the sensitivity works :( gamepad X -BOX 360 original)

L
Lelis81 11.03.21

RB38
I take my words back - it's better with a gamepad than with a keyboard-mouse ... But a good steering wheel is still not a substitute for this thing.

R
RB38 11.03.21

lelis81
yes this is understandable, but I tried it on the gamepad, I really liked it))) only I have a Logitech F310, and it has a large dead zone on the fungi, it does not immediately grab the steering wheel and the triggers are too tight, I want to buy a gamepad from boxing, probably tomorrow buy i will go =)))

L
Lelis81 11.03.21

Take RB38 - you will not regret it, only a branded one, since you should not save money in this matter, especially since the difference in price is not very big. For about a week I myself got a pad from 360 boxing - completely different sensations from the game than from the keyboard mouse.

R
RB38 11.03.21

mr.dalnoboy are
you aware of this shit? I want to buy a wireless gamepad from XBox one, so that it works with a computer, I need a USB receiver in order for the gamepad to connect to the computer, but I heard that wireless communication only works on Windows 10, that is, I won’t play on my Win7 over the air? = (((