3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19 03:18 am

Where are the backpacks? (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

People, I opened this topic to find out who and where except in the first village, bought (found) backpacks. Vesch in this game is irreplaceable (the first money spent on it), because the loot drops a lot, and to store (up to Webwood), nowhere to go.

Who knows, and found write.

Sincerely, Ilkus Oldman/
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chris63 31.10.19

In large cities there is Tolosa

I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19

And more. Where and from what?

I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19

Dear, Nofafeless. Write in detail where and when.

So other users can understand.

s
sau 31.10.19

Store in his house in the trunk, and so the entire game of the current three bags found that very little - although he was kind of all traders, exactly where it's hard to remember.

I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19

Dear, you remember where you rented it, pliz.

Very necessary and I hope not only You.

I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19

Guys, sorry, Nofafeless? if you do not understand the name of GG.

He has no destiny, you determine it.

T
Tainted Soul 31.10.19

I counted 5 bags, maybe somewhere there is still not know.

C
Chris63 31.10.19

City She is the building of the Domus politics, the only shopkeeper in the building

I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19

Nemesis03
But specific guidance is not?

s
sau 31.10.19

Yes, sabati have them, there is so much purple+sets of loot that doesn't fit even in the trunk + bags, I have somewhere 200.

T
Tainted Soul 31.10.19

Ilkus Oldman
In the first town, then, in 4 major ISA, She, Ratir, Mel Sanshir. Somewhere else, probably, have not watched.

B
BAHO666999 31.10.19

I adjusted to 900, now all that is bad, MY ))).

c
chumbarakasa 31.10.19

BAHO666999
how?

C
Chris63 31.10.19

using Artmann/coach as of yet

B
BAHO666999 31.10.19

In the first town, when you receive a backpack ,
nothing was breaking. otoh, the interest will be lost.

a
artsaf91 31.10.19

Symmetrically! Suggest to crack in the beginning (first village) and to the end of the game freaking out from the lack of space. How to hack I described in this thread Theme editing saves (already editable)

T
Tania545 31.10.19

To break or not is everyone's business, and the fact that in breaking down just then all the desire disappears it is known to all. I appeal to all those who found the backpack and describe in detail where and how, I'm just in town Ratir, but there is nothing and nothing found, not from sellers anywhere, if you put screenshots, it will do fine.

S
Sakvo 31.10.19

Gorhart - Corner Shop
Ysa - Asker's Alley
Rathir - Upper City - Scholia Arcana - Main Hall
Adessa - Domus Politica

S
Sheiko 31.10.19

In the description it is written that backpacks can still be found, and not just to buy, if anyone found please write where.

E
Extreme91 31.10.19

Sheiko
taaa.this is probably a crazy random...by the way, Yes, random loot! If you have a certain chest dropped the sword, then I ( others) can fall there's something else...understand?