3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilkus Oldman 31.10.19 03:18 am

Where are the backpacks? (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

People, I opened this topic to find out who and where except in the first village, bought (found) backpacks. Vesch in this game is irreplaceable (the first money spent on it), because the loot drops a lot, and to store (up to Webwood), nowhere to go.

Who knows, and found write.

Sincerely, Ilkus Oldman/
36 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extreme91 31.10.19

By the way, here is a screenshot of the location of the backpack in Ratir (marked with a red cross).
Path: Ratir - the Upper city - School Magicians - Main Hall

pix.PlayGround.ru

Backpack in the city of Mel Sanshir: (marked with a red cross)

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sheiko 31.10.19

Extreme91, and then the backpacks and random? I do not understand you.. I think the backpacks are in any case not fall.
In your screenshot - do you mean from a dealer is there to buy? :) (there not visible) - it's not interesting, all traders have already purchased like.
I wonder if you can find somewhere in the world a backpack(not a dealer).

E
Extreme91 31.10.19

Sheiko
Sheiko 27.06.12 20:44
In the description it is written that backpacks can still be found, and not only to buy,

that is if someone will find a bag in one of the chest, then the other player will not find it there. FOR RAND, what is not clear?

I have a screenshot not posted for interestingness, or something else.. but to someone used by the Council have inasal a bag there, bought it.
I personally don't know where in Adesse to be the Adessa - Domus Politica ...

A
Aristokrat21 31.10.19

Extreme91 So it is not all random. Books, for example, is not random, location is not changed, I checked. With the bags, unless they are hidden somewhere, maybe in the same way

S
Sheiko 31.10.19

Extreme91, backpacks if you are in the world, it is not exactly randomly, so the answer that makes no sense...well traveled.
about the backpack in Adesse is the name of the building - in the translation of Domus Policies - there is only one dealer(for card find in this house) and he sold the backpack.

S
SoulCry207 31.10.19

People,can someone throw a link to the trainer who opens an infinite inventory?

E
Extreme91 31.10.19

Sheiko
mmm, well dopustim. Although it seems to me that backpack is nowhere..except the sellers(((
SoulCry207
unfortunately this does not exist ...
For this game you need to hack with ArtMoney. If you that, here: http://forums.playground.ru/kingdoms_of_amalur_reckoning/728689/

E
Extreme91 31.10.19

and here's another backpack in DLS Fangs of Narosa:
Spoiler

n
nordwest 1970 31.10.19

help where you can learn the recipes of potions

E
Extreme91 31.10.19

[new user]
to know????
you can buy them from the seller of potions. the scrolls are currently..
you imagesy on them - and Woo La. New recipes written down in your book of potions)

l
lustofdota 31.10.19

How to get into the town ISA? please tell me!

E
Extreme91 31.10.19

lustofdota
well...for the map.. look through the gate actually:)

m
maks19892008 31.10.19

guys take Artmann and break and you will be happy to give a hint, the integer value of 4 bytes.

a
aist16 31.10.19

Any Hex-editor. At any stage of the game.
Select the file or last saved (or what you like).
Save a copy of the original, just in case.
With the file open in the editor, searching for text string:
current_inventory_count
after these words we find the capacity of a backpack.
If You have it set to 70, it will be the value 46 (in a 16-hexadecimal form), 80 = hex 50, 90 = 5A hex 100 = 64 hex, etc. Change to FF (= 255) or 03E7 (= 999, it is necessary to introduce the opposite E7 03), or 270F (= 9999, enter 0F 27).
You can search from number – capacity backpack (70, 80, 90, etc.). The values will be gradually (after a depression, usually, F3 – find next), but it is necessary to change only the first one found after the line current_inventory_count.
Save the changes, load the game from that save, and you can pick up everything.

h
humanother 31.10.19

SoulCry207
where and what current_inventory_count screenshots of the HEX EDITOR
change to 20 A1 07 00, you will get exactly 10,553,120

F
Fenris77 31.10.19

home:
Spider forest after the quest in the cave found the lost and saved, he gave the house key and constantly deliver spider silk
Ratir - after complete line quests in the Guild of sorcerers
Checkpoint mines Motus - after executing line quests with the monsters attacks on the miners, occasionally it will give an income of a few thousand coins
She give the house at once, to improve will give after the exposure of one dwarf, not remember the name