3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZlM 12.03.21 01:32 am

Bug at the beginning of the game, help fix (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

At the start of a new game, some kind of obscurantism occurs, the horse apparently gets stuck in the textures and some kind of hell begins, after which the camera starts spinning quickly, etc.
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

Someone saw a video that a horse died on the way
and the cart does not go with a dead horse.
ask for a save somewhere when you have almost arrived, or try to enter cheats for flying and going outside the body to fly this section.

G
Givemethedust 12.03.21

Try to disable all mods. After creating the Persian and starting the game, turn it on.

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

Givemethedust
doesn't help, I've tried a lot already

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616
she does not die for me, but starts to get stupid ... I don’t know how to explain it, you have to see. In HP for video

S
SemyStall 12.03.21

TEAMofeich
Put the video here too.

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

SemyStall
to my shame I don't know how

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

if YouTube is enough to copy the page link from the top line of the browser into the comment text

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616
I just thought that there might be trouble due to the publication of videos from third-party resources

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

ahahah means there is a bastard living under the textures who slapped the horse on the ass.
in skyrim boogie is more creepy than good horror.
if the game is a license, I don’t know. if repack try to download another and without patches. there is some kind of position error.
======
here's another try.
disable anti-aliasing in the game and in the video card driver
, also disable anisotropic filtering in the game and in the card driver (if they are forcibly enabled)
I don’t know why, but on the 2nd radeon in the fallout, it saved physics and animation from sticking,
since the engine can be almost the same will work
but this is clearly a bug somewhere in the game itself.

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616
steam license: C What have I not tried ... If you only download saves, what if there will be problems again?

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616
I'm not a radeon

G
Givemethedust 12.03.21

TEAMofeich
Did you put on the fashion before that? Try checking the cache. Maybe he'll get something.

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

Givemethedust
did not set, the cache was checked first of all

G
Givemethedust 12.03.21

TEAMofeich
Start with the lowest graphics settings. Didn't you customize anything in the NVIDIA panel? There, try to put "application settings" in the 3D graphics section.

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

Givemethedust
and the point is for me to play with low settings, if the computer pulls ultra without problems?

G
Givemethedust 12.03.21

TEAMofeich
Sense then to do something at all? If there are such problems in a pure game, then you have to look for what's the matter. Vaughn, in Arkham Asylum, because of the crack, it was impossible to pass the moments with the Scarecrow at settings higher than low. And in the English version everything worked.
Start with the lowest graphics settings.

And the point is for me to play with low settings, if the computer pulls ultra without problems?
You say no problem?))

Z
ZlM 12.03.21

Givemethedust
is not a computer problem, there is something with the game. I downloaded the save, run it and the game is going great and without lags. But I am afraid that in further cat. scenes can happen the same obscurantism

m
mukuchi 12.03.21

Here is save https://yadi.sk/d/jA5JBEAZUSyqQ

G
Givemethedust 12.03.21

TEAMofeich put
unofficial patches?

S
SCP087 12.03.21

Windows 7 x64, Skyrim Legendary (Steam).
The same nonsense is happening. If you get to the final destination, then such gaiety begins that it's just tough. Animals fly up, stumble and die, stuff like that. NO MODS AND PATCHES. The game is clean. Bought - downloaded - launched.