3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anomel Suna 12.03.21 01:34 am

How long is a solo company? (Doom (2016))

13 hours of plot + easter eggs + collectibles + secrets .... Have been writing for a long time
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 12.03.21

The plot is not there, the game is more focused on an online shooter. For fans of these games, the most it. And it just reminded me of Star Wars Battlefront .... you live 5 seconds a bullet in the head, come on first.

d
den_v_d 12.03.21

I bought, now it is swinging in the incentive ...

d
den_v_d 12.03.21

Devilor
as an online postrelushka, it is fucking unnecessary, the whole point is in the single.

d
deIIis 12.03.21

den_v_d
... preload is unpacking for an hour (
den_v_d
Don't tell me, online will develop thanks to Snap Map.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 12.03.21

askimus
For a straightforward jester, 13 hours is just that. Not so short that you don't have time to accelerate, but also not too long to get bored.

S
Shimuto 12.03.21

buy for 2k a game stuck in development in 2007. no really. I’ll wait for the Denuvo to be broken, and still I won’t play.

A
Ashley33 12.03.21

59.99 in Steam (for the Republic of Belarus) and SizonPass for another 39.99 - won't the line of the hucksters stick together? For 13 hours of play? It's cheaper to buy an American licensed disc for PS4 than this miracle game for the CIS region. And besides, I played beta, for about 7 minutes I tried to understand - what kind of shit it was - and I can say for sure - to play these shitty shooters in the best traditions of Quake3Arena - this must first be fucked up. Only a single, but damn it - they would have done at least a dollar for every hour of play ... And DUM didn’t come out in yupley? Only Steam? FarCrayPrimal in Yuplea perfectly flew for free)

M
Maxximka_UA 12.03.21

Den Good
I will disappoint my aunt, but the game is for 7 hours, and not as you write for 13))

A
Anomel Suna 12.03.21

Maxximka_UA
You will not disappoint, because in the near future I will not pass this game

R
Ray_S 12.03.21

yes, not a very long single ....
apparently, soon there will be speedruns in a couple of hours)))

when they promised to return to the roots, I did not think it was about duration.

P
Pomu4 12.03.21

Passed in 15 hours, but there are still 13 classic levels in stock, and this is another couple of hours

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 12.03.21

It's just that the schoolchildren have not grown up yet, when you have 20 years of gaming experience behind you, you have already been playing a hallway shooter for 12 hours, there is no fuse and time to sit for a week, two or three evenings are quite normal for 3-5 hours

V
Varlock13 12.03.21

No, well, I understand: there are schoolchildren, veterans, but the range is 5-15 hours ... Speedruns, are you turning on the no-clip there and fucking through the walls?

D
Despector94 12.03.21

9 o'clock. I was in a hurry, for soon the session: D

P
PhoeniXS7 12.03.21

6 hours on ultra hardcore!

R
Ruslan Zharov 12.03.21

I'll never buy this shit, I'll play the maximum if they hit Denuvo ...

d
demon 33251 12.03.21

13 hours ? not enough like that ...

O
OculusMortem 12.03.21

A classic spinal cord shooter in all the traditions of the first Doom, only with beautiful graphics and new features. Play for the sake of play is pure. There is no need for a plot for such games, so it is understandable why not much attention was paid to it. It was a meat game in the 90s, it is still a meat game today. Only, again, with new graphics. Therefore, there is no need to think about anything. Run, shoot, urine, finish off, tear and that's it. Not enough for one time, go through again on a more difficult level.
PS And there are enough cool Easter eggs in the game. Sometimes it's even just interesting to die, for example, in lava with a reference to Terminator 2.

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 12.03.21

13 hours will not be enough. I thought to take the same litsuha. However, he leaned between doom and homefront. I won't pay for such a scanty campaign. I'll take the homefront. And I'll take doom with all the DLC then. I hope there will be narrative dlc, and not just for the wretched multiplayer, which is like a dog's fifth leg.

V
Varlock13 12.03.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Ay-yay is not patriotic. Better to shoot demons than Koreans. Koreans are ideological comrades, in the homefront game they are busy with a good deed, they spread rot amerikosov.