3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anomel Suna 12.03.21 01:34 am

How long is a solo company? (Doom (2016))

13 hours of plot + easter eggs + collectibles + secrets .... Have been writing for a long time
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 12.03.21

You're not from the cotton camp by chance, huh?

A
Alxmo 12.03.21

I adore people who calculate the entire game with an accuracy of the minute, want to squeeze all the juices out of it, see everything down to the last pixel, and then suddenly barely pass the plot and immediately delete it)

t
tyy888 12.03.21

the price is overpriced, yes, but the game is very much even
DLS there only for a cartoon, it seems like there will be, so there is no point in a season for single lovers

V
Varlock13 12.03.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Yes, yes, I am the chief in the FSB for ideological and educational work in the network and have already taken note of you. Haha, if anything, I'll figure it out by IP.

t
totktonada 12.03.21

It took 14 hours on the third difficulty.
As for me, it's normal for a hallway amusement shooter. My most successful investment of two mowers in a week.

o
olecsander14_ 12.03.21

Not as bad as I thought you can play

T
Ti-Just_RZN 12.03.21

They pass in about 6.5 - 8 hours

D
Devilor 12.03.21

Everything goes differently, if you climb everything you can for 13-14 hours, if you run and break everything and everything then 5-6 hours, you choose the gentlemen. But jogging through the game will not leave her any pleasure if you do not read all the entries and do not delve into them.

O
Odin Znakomka 12.03.21

I climbed all the maps, passed all the tests, read all the scientific journals, completed all the achievements, pumped all the runes, modified all the weapons and costume, found all the secrets, caches and classic levels. 29 hours.

PS. Complexity - Ultra-Brutality. In the settings, all hints, help, auto-reloading, compass, target pointer, super-hit highlight, reminder, in general, the entire console casual crap were disabled.

Now I will run the Nightmare one more time and watch the multiplayer.

S
Seenome 12.03.21

Completed the game 100%, all 33 achievements, took 25 hours. I went to the max of the available difficulty.

d
design2010 12.03.21

Passed in 26 hours, just enjoyed it, game 10/10, I liked it

w
wehrmacht88 12.03.21

Ruslan Zharov
So you would say honestly, brat, that your mother will never give the dough for the game, otherwise you will show off here, making yourself clumsy!