3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Blackstar 12.03.21 01:34 am

To take or not to take Skyrim? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

While there is a discount on Steam for Skyrim, I want to buy it. Tell me whether to take it or not?

A ban is given for a link to a pirated version (moderator)
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matvey Ryashentsev 12.03.21

Download from torrent

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.03.21

Such people are interesting. It is unclear whether a person just wants to talk, because he is bored, or he hopes to contemplate heated debates, perhaps he just likes to create topics on the forum. But if such a question is asked in all seriousness, I have no explanation for his actions. How can you ask complete strangers about this? Without the help of the Internet, soon we will not be able to use toilet paper either.

I
Izuru Hitachi 12.03.21

Mr Blackstar
If you like the game, then you should support the developers and buy the game.

M
Mr Blackstar 12.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
No, I just wanted to know your opinion about this game. And for myself to find out whether to take or not take. It is always better to hear the opinion of normal people, and not bribery critics.

s
schta 12.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
he is "tossing a coin". They will say "take" - they will take it, they will say "do not take" - they will not take it. A convenient way to "avoid responsibility" when "making a decision". )))

s
schta 12.03.21

Download Mr Blackstar torrent, play. like it - wait for the discounts and buy. if you don't like it, forget it. It's simple.
PS: discounts on skyrim are constantly going on.

R
Renox 12.03.21

Not even 5 years have passed

A
AR3E 12.03.21

Take it soon.

O
Oleg V 12.03.21

do not take it, there is probably a discount only for the game without add-ons, use the free edition ...

K
Kolja1997B 12.03.21

the game with add-ons costs only $ 5 with a discount

S
SPKDimon 12.03.21

Now the incentive costs 150 rubles with all the add-ons, I think it is worth the money. A very pleasant atmosphere, many tasks, various mods. And if you don’t like it, you can return the money back.

K
Kryogen 12.03.21

Mmmmmmmm late for some five years, well, nothing happens.

K
Kud-kudax 12.03.21

bought at the start. played 800 hours in total.
never regretted. despite some shortcomings - this is the best sandbox so far, perhaps.
largely thanks to mods.

f
febll 12.03.21

Of course not. Soon there will be a new part.

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

Mr Blackstar
It will cost you more to go to the store than to purchase this game in incentive (150 rubles at a discount). If you like fantasy games in an open world with a lot of possibilities - take it. If it is the plot that is important, and you are not disgusted with Slavic mythology, buy a witcher (in incentive, the first two parts cost 91 rubles together)

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.03.21

I do not advise you to take it, download the pirated version as the license contains a large number of bugs.
Or take it while there is a discount.

M
MassChester87 12.03.21

Mr Blackstar
While there is a discount on Steam for Skyrim I want to buy it. Tell me whether to take it or not?
It's a strange question, if you like the game, if you have money - take it.

F
FalconLB 12.03.21

if you decide, take only skyrim legendary edition

M
MassChester87 12.03.21

Eminem_fuck_you
I do not advise you to take it, download the pirated version as there are a lot of bugs in the license.
Or take it while there is a discount.
A neoff is placed on the license. patch and you will not see any bugs.

E
Eminem_fuck_you 12.03.21

MassChester87
Lol, here I played the license, the bugs are tough, mostly with the characters