3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 12.03.21 02:10 am

The main settlement in the survival mode. (Fallout 4)

I chose the Alliance as the main settlement. There are several reasons. 1) Norms of construction, without leaky roofs and walls. I'm not a big fan of construction myself. 2) Located closer to the center of the map, which is very important without fast transitions. 3) Well, finished walls around the perimeter.
But from something I do not like there)))
What settlements did you choose as your main base in the survival mode and why? If he was chosen at all.
26 Comments
Sort by:
_
__ANNIHILATION__ 12.03.21

Gur1
and don’t say I have the same problem, I’m building up and then I’m breaking everything, I just don’t like

p
perni007 12.03.21

Gur1
I don't have a main settlement. Almost all of them have a couple of people and 2-3 beds (for me and the NPC). Just drop the loot, craft and move on.

L
Lexitan 12.03.21

rotorcraft and no difficulty in moving

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Lexitan
I do it, but the checkers sometimes end and I have to make an extra circle on Pridven, well, you can't fly to a new location either, maximum to a location somewhere nearby. And if he started to pass recently, then there will not be so many open locations. I now have the lower part of the map, almost unexplored. And again, with frequent use of flyers, you can miss a lot of goodies and interesting things.

S
Soniaa 12.03.21

Sankchakuri (probably misspelled the name =)) Conveniently as a base for crafting covers and other things, there is a lot of space, there is where to turn around))). To throw off the trash in some settlement, trade routes are saved.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Soniaa
Fast travel is disabled in Survival. Using this settlement as the main base, in this situation, is still a sadomaso.

e
evgenij84757 12.03.21

Gur1
I'm in survival and I use some sadomaso no

M
Mage Hermit 12.03.21

Sanchuari is the main base.
Fort is my armory of armor and ammo.
The performance is another base (spare.) There is a mod that equalizes it.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

evgenij84757
That is, you run a pawn from one end of the map to the other for almost any reason? Nuuuu, for me this is sadomazo)))) and you can't get enough of any checkers.

e
evgenij84757 12.03.21

Gur1
there are no checkers and I am not in the fraternity of steel there are no mods for fast travel

S
Soniaa 12.03.21

Gur1,
I know that it is disabled), it was because of this mode that I decided to go through the game again, moreover, the bs is also not in tune), so I can’t fly, unless of course I put the mod ...
Well, this is for an amateur, in In general, I am in no hurry to go through the game, and in turn, I rebuild settlement after settlement and conduct trade routes and although I settled well, for example, in Gallows Lane, but all the same, I am drawn to the main settlement in Sanctuary.

e
evgenij84757 12.03.21

Soniaa
if you kill bs (quest airship down) then you can fly a rotorcraft without mods, only checkers are needed

G
GlukoHedgehog 12.03.21

I use the red rocket because there are no settlers there. When I had a base in Senkchuari, during the raider attack, the settlers climbed into my power armor, and it was on the counter. The attack was repulsed, all the armor was broken, arms and legs were thrown, they were thrown at the end of the location - there was only one frame without arms, legs, torso and head. When I came and saw only a bare frame from my armor - how angry I was! I improved it so much, modernized it - and then they lost everything and everything was gone! Lost! Stupid bitches! Now I avoid people ..

s
saa0891 12.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
Chose the Alliance as the main settlement.
So in the same place the cat cried, what a hell to build, the most normal is the Castle and Sanctuary, but in general you can build up any where there is a lot of space.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

saa0891
Why build? In the alliance, everything is already ready - normal houses, protective walls and the paladin Dance as a bouncer at the entrance)))) Again, why do we need a bunch of settlers in the main settlement? I now have exactly the same number of settlers there as I have set up commercial stalls and 3 more free ones.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Gluk7469
Yes, take out the blocks from the power ones and no one will get into them, it turns out there are still people who do not know this))). Well, look for the missing armor parts from your NPCs in the inventory.

s
saa0891 12.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
Why build?
In general, it’s a strange question, if you’re not building anything, then you probably really don’t why, and so there is no place even elementary for grub and howitzers cannot be placed, not to mention if you want to rebuild your own houses, rivet a bunch of interior, exterior, various jewelry, etc.

Gur1 wrote:
normal houses, protective walls
So all this is elementary rebuilt on any site, although I have a bunch of mods for construction, so you can build any house you want, or choose from a large list of ready-made ones, I'm not talking about walls I say.

Gur1 wrote:
Again, why do we need a bunch of settlers in the main settlement?
Well, this is again from that opera, if you don’t need all this, I have no questions, it’s just in the Alliance that I had big problems with the fact that there is simply no place for building what I want.

PS

If you really need stone walls and normal ready-made houses, then put only one Homemaker - Expanded Settlements, that you will find all this and just a lot of other things.

G
GlukoHedgehog 12.03.21

Gur1
I do not go much with power armor, and I do not play very often. Lvl 17 only. Before that, I started, but I decided to wait for the survival mode so as not to spoil the pleasure of the game. Right now I play slowly and slowly. Therefore, there is no additional information about the blocks. Thanks for the tip! I looked at the details of the armor in the inventory - none of the settlers or the dead raiders have. I was tired of looking for a run and did not find it - all the details evaporated. Where to hide weapons from boxes? My minigun was so rested from the workshop. Come on, their nafig homeless people. And it’s too late - I transferred all my things to the rocket.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Gluk7469
If there are no cartridges in the boxes or workshops, they are weapons and do not snatch then, another option is to arm them with their own standards. During the first passage, the identity in Sanchuari was turned off, so the current learned about the theft of NPC weapons from the forum. The whole settlement, and these are 20+ dugs in combat armor and with cool guns. Despite their low lvl, with their friendly volley they took out everyone at once)))) Then he already put the mod on the improved settlers. In your version, the Rocket of norms is a choice, but even there, do not leave the power line with the inserted block. The details of the power supply are 100% in someone's inventory. You cheat them at night while they sleep in stealth mode.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

saa0891
I have these mods, I start building when there is almost nothing else left)))