3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 12.03.21 02:10 am

The main settlement in the survival mode. (Fallout 4)

I chose the Alliance as the main settlement. There are several reasons. 1) Norms of construction, without leaky roofs and walls. I'm not a big fan of construction myself. 2) Located closer to the center of the map, which is very important without fast transitions. 3) Well, finished walls around the perimeter.
But from something I do not like there)))
What settlements did you choose as your main base in the survival mode and why? If he was chosen at all.
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlukoHedgehog 12.03.21

Gur1
Arming the settlers with crap is still the same. On them cartridges and weapons are not enough. I'm still homeless. I myself have few supplies and ammunition. Enough for myself, but for the rest. Yes, they and with their default fluff seem to cope. They have unlimited cartridges there?
I also noticed that the settlers from the raiders they killed arm themselves quickly. Preston got himself a shotgun somewhere.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Gluk7469
Your NPC in the settlements needs one cartridge for the necessary gun and that's it.
Settlers, partners and generally left-wing NPCs often pick up weapons and ammo for them, if they are better than theirs.

G
GlukoHedgehog 12.03.21

Gur1
I'm wondering. Is it possible that the raiders in your settlement will kill everyone? What will happen then?

Gur1 wrote:
one cartridge for the desired gun and all
1 cartridge is enough to shoot in case of danger, so as not to suffer. :))
but it would be really cool.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Gluk7469
I have a mod that makes the settlers much stronger, but mortal, and since they, like their partners, do not die, they just sit down. Only your Persian can kill them.

G
GlukoHedgehog 12.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
but with mortals
did you have a chance to kill everyone? If so, how are things going in such cases? I'm just interested in the process itself.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Gluk7469
Not yet. Most of my settlements, although they look like natural homeless people, are ok with defense and weapons)))