3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Analius 12.03.21 02:22 am

Will mods be able to transfer it to Direct 11? (Quantum Break)

is it possible?
otherwise it doesn't support me
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 12.03.21

Of course, they will take and transfer it especially for you.

U
USSoldier 12.03.21

hahahaha does not support him)

V
Vladislav Zenin 12.03.21

On the first day the patch came out, look on reddit

O
Omega 12.03.21

Moderators of this site, transfer the game to a person on DirectX 11 .... otherwise he does not support it.

E
Evgeny Fedorchuk 12.03.21

no one will and will not be able to do it

A
Analius 12.03.21

Oh no!!!

A
Analius 12.03.21

Thompson1929 is
not funny

S
Setesh 12.03.21

if your 12dx is not supported by your vidyaha, then it is so ancient that it makes no sense even to try to play, it will not pull

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Analius All
you need to do is become a modder and spank support, what's the problem?
Or you can master some other specialty, start working on it, and one wonderful day you will be able to say:
Analius wrote:
but he supports me

S
Souren 12.03.21

not

M
Mictlantecuhtli 12.03.21

On YouTube, go through this trash.

Y
Youxyxol 12.03.21

Make me Windows 98 and Derekix eight. I want to play Quantum Brick.

S
SonyK_2 12.03.21

Analyus
Download GPU-Z and look - for example, my DX11 video card supports DX12, but only D3D Feature Level 11_0, i.e. there is support, but at a limited (initial) level:
Spoiler

If you want levels 12_0 and higher, buy a new video card.

A
Analius 12.03.21

SonyK.
do you have an old card? It turns out that the game can start at 11 if there is support?

A
Analius 12.03.21

eroppo
or go to work, huh?)

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

dx10 was transferred to windows xp where it was 9. but it did not work in all games. in fact only in cruzis and massfekt I tested.
so most likely it is possible to port it to Windows 7 or whist, but it is unlikely that someone will do it.
but technically, you can probably tweak it somehow so that it earns on 6900 radeon, but again no one will do this. Because the versions of the shaders are about the same there, everything should work on any dx11 video card without errors in theory.
there is still some kind of CPU debugging utility that allows you to run a couple there on the central processor. but it must be very powerful and I don’t know if it scales to many cores to be playable on 2-4 processor systems.

A
Analius 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616
thanks for info my lord

S
SonyK_2 12.03.21

Analius
Analius wrote:
do you have an old card?
If you look closely at the skin shots, there is a Relase Date - the release date of this model.
Analyus wrote:
can the game start at 11 if there is support?
The game works on DX12, but it has several levels of the so-called. Feature Level. If your level is supported in the game, it will most likely run, but not the fact that all the graphical "bells and whistles" calculated for higher levels (if any) will work.
Analyus wrote:
or go to work, right?
The best option is to save up for new hardware faster ...

A
Alexey Mishulkov 12.03.21

gtx 660 ti flight is normal although dx 11 !!!

B
Belomorkanal 12.03.21

OMEGA wrote:
Moderators of this site, transfer the game to a person on DirectX 11 .... otherwise he does not support it.
Modders are modders, those who make mods. And moderators are moderators, those who rake ... sorry, they moderate what we, users, leave behind on the site, mostly heaps of shit ... ahem ... heaps of digital garbage.