3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Analius 12.03.21 02:22 am

Will mods be able to transfer it to Direct 11? (Quantum Break)

is it possible?
otherwise it doesn't support me
26 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 12.03.21

the topic is nonsense, because the game already works on dx11 video cards, tk. hardware level 11_0 is used
http://forums.playground.ru/quantum_break/tech/pravilnye_apparatnye_urovni_feature_level-900955/

A
Andrey Kalnov 12.03.21

What for? Dx 12 is already supported by the following models: geforce gtx 500, gtx 600, gtx 700, gtx 900, Radeon hd 7000, r200, r300 (geforce gtx 400, radeon hd 5000, hd 6000 are not supported). We are allowed to play the game, the main thing is to install windows 10 and that's it, and it's free. What is the problem? Reminded the story of Crysis 3, when some wanted to be transferred to dx 10. The game is so-so, not hooked to be honest. Alan Wake was more interesting. Alexey Mishulkov I
support.

O
Omega 12.03.21

Belomorkanal
Moders are modders
But "modern" is from the Latin "to restrain" ... after all, modders do not restrain anything, they modify ...

A
Analius 12.03.21

do you think everyone is cool here?

D
Dave castaraider aka duke 12.03.21

It is better not to play this game, because this game is a complete mockery of PC players in terms of optimization. I understand that I have already pulled everyone up with this statement (well, that's what I am, what can I do), but on gtx 970 worth 22 thousand rubles (even now, at the current dollar rate, although I bought it in August 2015) this game is even on it's just that high settings do not work normally - it lags, slows down, and so on. And besides, this game requires the installation of 10 Windows. Do you need such happiness? Then go to the store and pour a lot of money on vidyuhu (or on a computer), install Windows 10 and watch the "chicest" optimization of all times and peoples (it was necessary to make the optimization worse than in batman arkham knight at the time of release). Don't you need such happiness? Then there are two options: fuck the xbox one that nobody needs with the same game (all together about 35 thousand) or youtube.
For my beloved, I think the last option is the most acceptable.
PS Maddison crap this game, and he played it just on xbox one, which one of his friends brought him for temporary use (I know, Mad has long ceased to be an authoritative reviewer, but still he has been playing games since the distant 90s and played such masterpieces as Doom, Duke Nukem 3d, Blood, Shadow warrior, etc.)

T
The daken 12.03.21

Dave Castaraider aka duke looten if 10 people for 400 rubles will fold, then you can play on 10 computers in the taak market and up to 10 devices are written