3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MorirMerda 12.03.21 02:22 am

county to village from default city

Has anyone thought about leaving a big city (in my case, Moscow) somewhere farther beyond the Moscow Ring Road? In a successful life, I do not see any prospects, I am under thirty and I am not interested in actually working, getting some kind of profession and my own apartment does not shine for me. So I'm wondering who else shares this view of their future life? Share your experience mb who just lives a similar life?
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
MorirMerda 12.03.21

nah I created it here, I won’t delete the cake lang FSU, maybe even the trolls will fly in

p
pekabir 12.03.21

I sometimes think about such a possibility, but in the villages there is no fucking thing except for everyday life and trips to the regional center for clothes. all the same, in the megalopolis there are more places where you can go to unwind on the weekend, and not stupidly plump in the garden

Lech returned to Moscow without an ass, fingers and one ear
He is crushed, he has been sticking out on a slow deafeningly for half a year
Eternal plot man - drugs - village - dog
Moral: escape from yourself, this is always a torn asshole in the final

T
TTG 12.03.21

In this case, the normal option would be to move to a city with a population of less than a million without a bustle.

B
Brashnashla 12.03.21

MegaDen666
Then it's better to go to the Far East, per Hectare. And the castle is the same as Nerezinovaya

T
TTG 12.03.21

Downshifting and Goa.

M
MorirMerda 12.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
doesn't like the city at all, absolutely any. Some kind of hut with electricity, but so that there are not too many neighbors near the river - a thrill.

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.03.21

MegaDen666 wrote:
In a successful life I do not see any prospects, I am under thirty and I am not interested in actually working, getting some kind of profession and my own apartment does not shine for me.
Excellent conditions for starting an interesting life full of exciting adventures as a simple Russian bum.
Spoiler ... And by the way, you don't have to leave town.

M
MorirMerda 12.03.21

Vanya Rygalov
why do I need the prospect of being
homeless
in the city?

p
pekabir 12.03.21

MegaDen666
in the village you really can't giggle

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 12.03.21

pekabir
Che? I live in a village (although, in fact, it's not far from the village - the forest is a hundred steps away), in a garage next to a private house, I have a computer with an Internet, guitars, and in general everything for creativity. I get out only for food and for work. And nothing, I don't drink in the garden, I work in it only occasionally.

p
pekabir 12.03.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
rare exceptions to the rule do not count

R
Ripper man 12.03.21

watch the Tramp Fishye channel and start doing something like that

s
stalker7162534 12.03.21

MegaDen666
Where to get money? A vegetable garden is a potato. And the rest for what to buy?

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

r
requiemmm 12.03.21

He left, albeit not from default city. The seventh year has gone, as I live in the village, in principle, there is nothing so difficult, because I did not suffer from disgust and strong craving for human society when I was born. Here the air is like air, the whole sky is in the stars, water from the river can be drunk, berries and mushrooms can be eaten, neighbors don’t bother, there’s internet, as you can see. There are also disadvantages, for example, there are simply no high-quality industrial items here. Local hucksters carry only Chinese rubbish from the "by weight" category. You don't need to be a master, but you need to be a man, with hands from the right places, albeit crooked. So that from improvised means, for little things, he could make what he needed, at the level of simple furniture, a greenhouse, a shed, cover the roof there, insert glass, and put some piece of iron in place. For the locals from the city sucker will try to shake off such a tariff, that no money will be enough. Again, even if you hire, you need to understand what and how to do it so that the shoals of hacks are quickly caught. Without this it will be bad in the village, very bad. The first winter is the most difficult, the first mistakes and their consequences, a stove that does not burn, a chimney that had to be cleaned in the summer and not hung in the pitch, drafts from forgotten cracks, a war with mice and a cat that doesn't give a damn, but a cat is obligatory, frozen the eyeliner to the house, which had to be insulated, the deer had no horns, it was necessary to insulate it !! 111 :) Snowfalls, when you can't leave the house in the morning, and a cat stuck in and frozen to the state of a snowman screams plaintively from the roof and you need to reach it through a layer of one and a half meters snow to break through. Without this it will be bad in the village, very bad. The first winter is the most difficult, the first mistakes and their consequences, a stove that does not burn, a chimney that had to be cleaned in the summer and not hung in the pitch, drafts from forgotten cracks, a war with mice and a cat that doesn't give a damn, but a cat is obligatory, frozen the eyeliner to the house, which had to be insulated, the deer had no horns, it was necessary to insulate it !! 111 :) Snowfalls, when you can't leave the house in the morning, and a cat stuck in and frozen to the state of a snowman screams plaintively from the roof and you need to reach it through a layer of one and a half meters snow to break through. Without this it will be bad in the village, very bad. The first winter is the most difficult, the first mistakes and their consequences, a stove that does not burn, a chimney that had to be cleaned in the summer and not hung in the pitch, drafts from forgotten cracks, a war with mice and a cat that doesn't give a damn, but a cat is obligatory, frozen the eyeliner to the house, which had to be insulated, the deer had no horns, it was necessary to insulate it !! 111 :) Snowfalls, when you can't leave the house in the morning, and a cat stuck in and frozen to the state of a snowman screams plaintively from the roof and you need to reach it through a layer of one and a half meters snow to break through.
With medicine, everything sucks, if something happened - you cool off until the ambulance arrives. So the village is not a place for the weak in spirit and in body.
Whoever survives here will understand that
he is a Man. (v) The

second option is an apartment in the urban-type settlement. There is more comfort, but the supply is all the same, the rent is space, especially heating. Further from the Moscow Ring Road, salaries are already Russian, and the prices are like everywhere else, plus the smaller the village, the more expensive heating and water there. If the average salary is 12k, and they ask for 8k for rent ... well, you understand how you are going to live. To ... live like that, guys! (Ts)

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

That's right - the village is, in the summer, not only haymaking, chickens, a cow, a pig, berries, sowing, but also winter - the most severe period of time, if you haven't made any supplies since summer, then you're gone.

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

F
FIL. Just FIL 12.03.21

DooM_slash
DooM_slash wrote:
That's right - a village is, in summer, not only haymaking, chickens, a cow, a pig, berries, sowing, but also winter - the most severe period of time, if you haven't made stocks since summer, then write wasted.
So you are talking about villages that are very far from civilization. And this, as a rule, implies almost no electricity. But this is already robust, so difficult conditions.

Well, so, there would be an opportunity, I would live in the village. Silence, calmness, lack of fuss as such. Simple, everyday life of a rural person is beautiful (perhaps, I argue biasedly, because an introvert). The main thing is fewer people. But for a more or less comfortable move, you need to understand the rural way to a certain extent. In particular, this is the preparation of firewood, if you do not take into account the breeding of livestock. Well, the best option is to get intimate with some family from this village. Neighbors may not always care about you (or never will), except to gossip with other neighbors about your impracticality and eccentricity, but have contacts in case of any incident you need.