3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MorirMerda 12.03.21 02:22 am

county to village from default city

Has anyone thought about leaving a big city (in my case, Moscow) somewhere farther beyond the Moscow Ring Road? In a successful life, I do not see any prospects, I am under thirty and I am not interested in actually working, getting some kind of profession and my own apartment does not shine for me. So I'm wondering who else shares this view of their future life? Share your experience mb who just lives a similar life?
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

I would not leave a larger city for a smaller one. although it is possible to buy an apartment there is more realistic. but the salary there seems to me to be lower than the average, and there will be less entertainment. Plus I was visited by the idea that where the cities are rich and the merchants there and the girls will be more beautiful.
I had the opportunity to say to go to the village. not too far. get an honorable paying job, it is even possible to get up there. but it's not mine.

M
MorirMerda 12.03.21

requiemmm
Left for the village and started life there from scratch? With what amount in your pocket? How do you earn money for living: do you make some kind of product yourself and sell or work on a collective farm, and how much money is needed to actually live without fattening?

s
stalker7162534 12.03.21

It's good to go to the village when you have an apartment in a large city. You rent it out and live on rent in the village.
In winter, of course, the village is boring.

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

MegaDen666
Why such an interrogation? For what purpose are
you interested ... And how old are you, under thirty no longer rolls and do not want to work, I decided to run away from my parents ...

M
MorirMerda 12.03.21

DooM_slash,
in general terms, seems to have understood the essence of your short messy post, in short. I live in Moscow with my whole family in one apartment. Yes, I'm hikan almost 30. Motivation to work so that later to live separately seems to be (so as not to live under one roof all my life), but it seems not (to buy an apartment getting 30 thousand is somehow difficult).
stalker7162534Parents did not build villages / summer cottages, and unfortunately I did not ask myself such a question until I was 25 years old to do it for them. And so yes, it's cool to rent an apartment, especially in Moscow, and live in the village yourself :)
MunchkiN 616
From amusements, one computer is enough for me for a long time, and your painted options do not interest me much (work, an apartment in the village is cheaper), most close to what I'm striving for here in the thread replied comrade requiemmm as it seems to me.

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

MegaDen666
What is the main profession of work ...

r
requiemmm 12.03.21

MegaDen666
Sold an apartment and bought a house, all the money in the house and left. Now I would not have done anything for the same amount, the ruble dived. Offhand, to make the hut fit for life, you need to invest a million and several years of work in it. Specifically in the Karelian villages, dozens a month per person in your own house for your eyes, if you do not drink and do not have a car. You have enough for a smoke, and local women ... small, fat, without a waist or neck ... help to save the budget, let's say.
What I mean is, you don't have to come and buy a house stupidly, as we did. You must first come and see in general what, where and how. There are villages where people of strictly one nationality live, they do not like strangers there. There are villages destroyed in the course of the war and then settled by immigrants from all over the country, it is easier there, visitors are all. If there are summer cottages in the village, this is also a plus, for summer residents, goods are imported more diversely, and the next visitor does not shine there so much. And this, if you dare, get yourself an "argument", an Orthodox twelfth caliber. The people are poor, drinking, not always decent, I'm not saying that everyone will come straight to dispossess you, or there you have to wave the barrel for no reason, but it should be. Anything can happen, and there are cops there ... one district police officer in a dozen villages at best.

D
DooM_slash 12.03.21

Karelia.

A
Alexator 12.03.21

Only if to the elves. Or the Venusians. But they don't exist.

DooM_slash
ummm ... and where does the SUV? Is it proposed to live in it?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

MegaDen666 the
focus is that in nano cities and villages a salary with 30k can be found only with a socially significant specialty and a vacancy. in this case, by the way, the state will provide housing and firewood. as well as in nano cities with pitch villages as a rule, there is a problem with work times. the problem with a high-paying job is two. cold pitch calculation shows that in other cases the benefit will be quite speculative. most likely the salary will be commensurately lower than the cost of rent or maintenance of the house. and the same pitch as cost and will cost.
the only sense of current in their homes, nano mosquitoes and a view from the window.
so the move should start with looking for a job somewhere out there. you may have to rent an apartment or a house for the first time and then buy something when what is happening is more or less clear.

s
stalker7162534 12.03.21

requiemmm
Correctly noted the peculiarity of the national character of the villagers. You are a stranger to them. So in case of moving, take into account.
But I disagree with this statement.
requiemmm wrote: in
order to make a shack livable, a million must be invested in it, and a few years of work
can be found to buy a good house. and relatively cheap. This is true. Building a house from scratch takes a lot of money.

s
stalker7162534 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616
"and villages with a salary of 30k can be found"
My friend, you do not know the realities of the Russian countryside. In the village, you can have an income of 30k only with private entrepreneurship. For example, a sawmill, or your own dairy farm. Judging from personal experience. I bought my father a house in the village. In the village (300 yards) only a team of machine operators (plow, combine operators) and a team of milkmaids work. All the rest live in a vegetable garden, drink moonshine, buy smoke and tea on the retirement of grandmothers. The father, with his city pension, would have been the richest if it were not for one man who had a sawmill.

A
Alexandrovitch 12.03.21

Brashnashla
Kherova to live there now, just left there

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.21

stalker7162534
I had such an offer a few years ago (it's true that I don’t remember the amount, but it’s no longer relevant (this is with a northern wax markup)) I could have a similar one in neighboring lands. so you will be some kind of policeman will be something like this.

s
stalker7162534 12.03.21

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
this is with a northern surcharge.
In Salekhard, a policeman has 70,000
I was talking about a Central Russian village.

m
masha 12.03.21

I myself would have gladly dumped further, away from the humans.
As a child, I didn't really care about this issue.
City life for whom? For the young, apparently. What should an old man do in a city, in a high-rise building? If there is no elevator, and the old one lives not on the first floors, what can he do? Do nothing, stay at home. Euthanasia in Russia is not legalized. And there is no privacy, people are everywhere.

W
Wing42 12.03.21

Poccia wrote:
And there is no privacy, people are everywhere.
Daaaaaa, and only in the village, surrounded by curious up to a new "curiosity" of collective farms and aunts with a neck such that its length exceeds the height of your fence, privacy of a dofig and a little more. Good luck.

T
TTG 12.03.21

pekabir
Spoiler