3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dezertiggle 12.03.21 02:38 am

Poll: Who is better to play RUSSIAN or AMERICAN? (Call of Duty: World at War)

Decide which of these two options you better play. Because of which?
109 Comments
Sort by:
H
HRONNN 12.03.21

The name "Great Patriotic War" began to be used in the Russian-speaking tradition after Stalin's radio address on July 3, 1941. The term "Patriotic War" was enshrined in the introduction of the military order of the Patriotic War, established by the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR on May 20, 1942. Outside the Soviet zone of influence, foreign language correspondences of this term are practically not used. The term “Eastern Front of World War II” is mainly used; German historiography also uses the terms “Russian campaign” (German: Russlandfeldzug) and “Eastern campaign” (German: Ostfeldzug).

H
HRONNN 12.03.21

The Great Patriotic War (1941-1945) - the war of the Soviet Union against Nazi Germany and its European allies (Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Slovakia, Finland, Croatia); the most important and decisive part of the Second World War.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 12.03.21

I liked Banehallow too, the music is inspiring.

R
Ratte 12.03.21

In the cartoon, for the Russians because they are a patriot, and for the Japanese because they are just desperately brave soldiers XD

L
LSD-SHAKER 12.03.21

I don't give a damn for who. play and play, the main thing is to manage the soldier skillfully and that's it

s
slavik-ivano 12.03.21

I duck put more and more autodetection, I do not care

G
Granda 12.03.21

I really want to talk about the Russians.

N
Nord123 12.03.21

Germans

D
Dimon207 12.03.21

Toko Red Army and Raiders, Japanese and Germans in the furnace.

A
Arti surf 12.03.21

With Russians !!!!!!!!!!!!

G
GO-shnik 12.03.21

Some muzlo from the Russian company seems to me more appropriate in Code 4, where you play for Paul Jackson. But the beginning, where among the funeral music you can clearly distinguish the words "Stirbt mit ... stirbt" ("He died with ... died") - it is very well chosen. Eh, it's a pity that there are no Germans with our weapons in the COD5 single (they sometimes used the PPSh).

S
SLAVN 12.03.21

Better the Russians, the more I like the PPSh.

D
D0br0 12.03.21

I hate Jews, fascists and Americans. Because in the game they are made almost super brave and valiant, and we are homeless people with a bottle of vodka.

t
tricknick 12.03.21

aerikosy morons and everyone knows it. A writer in England wrote a comic strip about how the Americans mocked the RED ARMY.

D
Dimon207 12.03.21

It would not be, but the Americans at that time were allies and I play Toko for the Red Army in the multiplayer and I will not play for the Americans, Japanese and Germans

E
EasoLV 12.03.21

Sheff111, rasist?

d
dimas R 12.03.21

In general, I agree with the rage of the flooder, the Americans did not help us much, but all the same, why should American soldiers living on another continent help us? Agree, this is also heroism on the part of American soldiers. They waited for the moment, found out who would win and began to fight.

d
dimas R 12.03.21

but in general, no matter how it was, I play Toko for the red army because the Americans are all the same shit

D
D0br0 12.03.21

EasoLV YES

.Messiah. 12.03.21

Single: Americans. I don't like Russians because they were exposed.
Multiplayer: Americans and Germans.