3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dezertiggle 12.03.21 02:38 am

Poll: Who is better to play RUSSIAN or AMERICAN? (Call of Duty: World at War)

Decide which of these two options you better play. Because of which?
109 Comments
Sort by:
K
KennyAVR 12.03.21

Russians and nothing more!

t
tricknick 12.03.21

Russians

K
Keks 12.03.21

It was more interesting for me to play for the Americans.

W
Where is my topic dude 12.03.21

Russians ... in

general, I agree with the fury of the flooder, the Americans did not help us much, but all the same, why should American soldiers living on another continent help us? Agree, this is also heroism on the part of American soldiers. They waited for the moment, found out who would win and began to fight.

+1

T
The Gоdfаther 12.03.21

The Americans were waiting for the whole war who would win. In 1944 it was already clear that we would crush the Germans. The only reason why they entered the war is because after the war one could say "And we also fought, give us a part of the territory." And they were OBLIGED to enter the war because civilians were killed throughout Europe. Although if the Americans were not stopped by the prospect of the death of civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, then the whole essence of this people and President Truman in particular becomes clear.

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 12.03.21

For the Russians, I play only as a sniper, because they look like homeless people.
symmetrically, in code 2 they were prettier, and then there were some smoky voices of terrorists from code 4 ... the first time I really crap when 3 homeless people with ppsh rushed at me

F
Fiveseven 12.03.21

Play for anyone!

S
Snork hybrid 12.03.21

for the zombies they are strong X)

A
Arhimond 0007 12.03.21

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

A
Arti surf 12.03.21

I don't care who to play with.

v
vla-parfenkov 12.03.21

For the Russians, the Americans' equipment may now be better, but earlier we had better and in this game I like to fight with our PPShs.

K
KiriK 01 12.03.21

Of course the Russians. How could there be any other choice? ;)

l
lixach93 12.03.21

For Russians

L
LS15 12.03.21

stupid question ... on this forum only Russians ... RUSSIA STEPS !!!

-
-VLD- 12.03.21

Of course for the Russians, in my opinion, their trunks are much cooler

R
RAbies. 12.03.21

No difference

D
Don_alex 12.03.21

Americans

D
DartOreLLK 12.03.21

For Russians