3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 12.03.21 02:55 am

Fair PvP Tournament 03/20/2021 (Diablo 2)

On March 20 (Saturday) it is planned to hold a tournament according to the Fair PVP rules, the tournament will start at 18:00 Moscow time.
Participation in the tournament is free, no deposit is required, everyone can take part, for this you need to leave a request in this topic, or write to me in the game / w RvC
Application form:
1. Character name (for example, opasniy_assasin);
2. The account on which this character is located (for example, * player1);
3. Assembling the character (for example, wind druid, v / t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
Prizes:
1st place - Sur rune
2nd place - Lo rune
3rd place - Ohm rune
Gathering on the 20th at 18:00 Moscow time on the channel / join op fair20
Further instructions will be closer to the date of the event.
The format of the tournament will be determined depending on the number of participants, all GLs!
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 12.03.21

back to the future!

A
ArktFaint 12.03.21

Greenaa Morningstar
thanks, fixed xd

A
Alexey Bitardsky 12.03.21

If the final application contains more than one assassin (which, according to the good old tradition, we find out a day before the tournament), then nipaydu karoch (

S
Sayyouneed 12.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
na lo ras4itivaew?

A
Alexey Bitardsky 12.03.21

Sayyouneed
Including, but initially the reason is different: it is not interesting either to watch or to play - everything is too obvious. In addition, duels with assassins, if the opponent goes into a passive game, are very protracted and in most cases with a known result. And to play the same magpie, but in passive, but for an hour and a half each round, of course, is possible, and, as the practice of the tournament before last showed, it is even possible to win the tournament, but this cannot be called PVP.

S
Sayyouneed 12.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Didn't you play pvp with a magpie? The previous tournament was hailed because of the forty, this one because of the asec. Will there be one busty or something? This is Siksizm, but he is not in trend now! Although I would have watched a purely boyish tournament. Even without enigmas if, yes in the octagon;)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 12.03.21

go hvh turnir

B
BAD666 19.03.21

Hi everyone! I'm already here, but I'm still busy until April 10 inclusive, this is also Saturday. And there is no way to come.
Then I will have a binge week on April 18th. And by the May holidays I will be able to hone my skills with a hammer in open and fair games.

D
DevilMayCry_AID 19.03.21

Win-II * torkve8 wind druid

o
olegv90 19.03.21

Mortiell / * martell90 / v / t

4ux-pux 19.03.21

Doomsnight * Nostalgiya_I Trapsin

D
DevilMayCry_AID 22.03.21

kk * Discovery. fire es

D
DevilMayCry_AID 22.03.21

pal_kastiel * kamran_14 smite / charge

3m3m 22.03.21

ugrozaproject * ugrozaproject boner

a
a stone on the head 22.03.21

sten_mujik * serega11123 ww

M
MOWHOCTu 22.03.21

TOLYA_PITARDA
* -awsm
traps + ww asa

S
Savonarol1 22.03.21

If the tournament drags on, then after work I will be able to connect, not earlier than 22:00. * BoneWizard, Galst, boner

A
ArktFaint 22.03.21

Savonarol1
I added a slot for everyone, but most likely at 22:00 it will be too late.
Registration can be considered complete, grid: https://challonge.com/ru/4ttblsoe

S
Savonarol1 22.03.21

ArktFaint
Thank you. Is there a tournament stream planned?

A
ArktFaint 22.03.21

Savonarol1
If so, here https://www.twitch.tv/isabsolutly