3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 12.03.21 02:55 am

Fair PvP Tournament 03/20/2021 (Diablo 2)

On March 20 (Saturday) it is planned to hold a tournament according to the Fair PVP rules, the tournament will start at 18:00 Moscow time.
Participation in the tournament is free, no deposit is required, everyone can take part, for this you need to leave a request in this topic, or write to me in the game / w RvC
Application form:
1. Character name (for example, opasniy_assasin);
2. The account on which this character is located (for example, * player1);
3. Assembling the character (for example, wind druid, v / t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
Prizes:
1st place - Sur rune
2nd place - Lo rune
3rd place - Ohm rune
Gathering on the 20th at 18:00 Moscow time on the channel / join op fair20
Further instructions will be closer to the date of the event.
The format of the tournament will be determined depending on the number of participants, all GLs!
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atom9 22.03.21

Good evening, why not do tournaments at 21:00 Moscow time, I think there would be more people, many people have work, children, events, and so on,
Please consider this proposal, I could personally participate then

A
ArktFaint 22.03.21

Atom9
In this case, you need to stretch the event for 2 days, since you can play until the morning, which will not suit everyone.

A
ArktFaint 22.03.21

As a result of the tie-break, ugrozaproject wins.
Result:
1st place ugrozaproject
2nd place TOLYA_PITARDA
3rd place Doomsnight
Next tournament next month, thank you all for participating GL!

A
Atom9 22.03.21

ArktFaint
Thanks for the answer)

D
DevilMayCry_AID 22.03.21

Atom9
and what to do for those, and there are quite a few of them, who do not live near Moscow?

ArktFaint
Thanks for the tournament!

4ux-pux 22.03.21

To explain to me, even before the duels, I say that necr

Light Resistance is almost not applied to the necromancer by lightning dmg: 75-80% res + 20% abs, 81-85% res + 10% abs, 86-90% res. Overresist unlimited
Druid Light resistance 75-80% res + 20% abs, 81-85% res. Maximum light resistance is capped at 85%. With a resist of 81% or more, percentage absorption is prohibited. The overresist is unlimited.
Why not a word about a single obsorb? It turns out that you put on 85 cut + +20 Lightning Absorb + 10% Lightning absorb wisp how to pierce it at all ????
Do a full absorption to the druid, otherwise the damage goes through him, it's not fair.

J
Jay_xD 22.03.21

4ux-pux
17. Resistances greater than 90% are prohibited, as are absorptions greater than 20%. With a resistance of 86% or more, the use of any type of absorber is prohibited. The simultaneous use of percentage and unit absorbs is prohibited (with the exception of Nightwing's Veil + Raven Frost). Cold resistance greater than 75% is prohibited (except for the runeword Bramble)

vigor + wisp cannot be worn by
anyone

J
Jay_xD 22.03.21

4ux-pux
options for wearing items with a single absorption for the necromancer - max res 75-85% + unlimited single absorption

A
ArktFaint 22.03.21

4ux-pux
Already answered about 85 + single, this necr used just such a set (85 + tg) against asecs, any wisp is already prohibited in this case.
4ux-pux wrote:
dmg is almost not applied to the necromancer by lightning
Dmg kst you can look at the recordings of the stream against Tolya, for example, the map on the snakes is clearly visible, it has the same thing as the nekra had, it really doesn’t blow much if you don’t fly into the ladders + y LS spread.

A
Alexey Bitardsky 22.03.21

2 out of 3 prizes are assassins. What a twist.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 30.03.21

Alexey Bitardsky
understood you, I'll try to get to the next one!

A
Atom9 30.03.21

DevilMayCry_AID
Hello, well, my logic is this, we finished things, put the children to bed, if any, and even until the morning :) it's over for everyone not to adjust, I just suggested

P
PROBAtw 30.03.21

Gz necra!

3m3m 30.03.21

PROBAtw
thx)

D
DevilMayCry_AID 30.03.21

Atom9So the beginning at 6 Moscow time suits more or less everyone, because I already have 10, and someone is playing from the Far East. Nobody bothers you to join in 2-3 hours after the start, if you warn in advance and the tournament is not over yet)