3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 13.03.21 12:29 am

Game Impressions (Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons)

Very beautiful ... not a game, a fairy tale! The design is simply amazing! And the gameplay is good, you watch the adventures of the brothers with pleasure. The game is very kind, bright, I recommend it to everyone!
32 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grabik 13.03.21

great game. I already shed a tear in the scene by the tree.

M
Mobil122 13.03.21

Yes, the game is interesting, original, but why make such a sad ending .... Sitting for three hours for the sake of a wad of negative emotions at the end. I wouldn't ruin the Happy End game. This is the only negative

V
VaanDark 13.03.21

The game is gorgeous ... tragic and gorgeous ...

S
STARkot 13.03.21

For the first time looking at the ending of the game, I sobbed like a little girl ((

v
vad231437 13.03.21

Great game! I just don't remember when in games I really had a lump in my throat. Now I will rate it. And it will be 10/10. Yes, there you can make a bunch of claims if you wish, but the emotional component is beyond praise. And how well everything is thought out! When you suddenly realize that you no longer need to control the left stick.
Be sure to buy this game.

g
geeklyGentleman 13.03.21

Gomep Simpson
in To The Moon play, there the ending also makes you cry
thanks for the reviews, I tried it and did not regret it!

L
Luddanik 13.03.21

great game, just great and that's it))

B
Bloodtim005 13.03.21

The game is very good, dynamic, interesting, played together with a friend, passed in 2 hours or less. The end of the game is sad: (as they say, it's my own fault.

k
k.AI.zer 13.03.21

Masterpiece. Without any "buts". It is a pity that it is short, it is a pity that no continuation.

S
SLT 13.03.21

We demand to continue !!! We demand to resurrect the elder brother !!! And so, the game is very interesting and beautiful !!! A non-standard option for the present time ... And there is a lot of instructive, everything is like in life, because the one whom you helped can easily betray. and sometimes you should listen to other people's advice ... even if this person is much younger than you. After a few minutes of the game, I firmly decided, I will go through again ... how I went, I realized, I can't again ... it's a pity that the ending is one ...

W
WeLoveEpicGames 13.03.21

I wanted to read the opinion about the game, whether it is worth playing. I found out the ending. Thank.

N
Nemesis 13.03.21

So it seems that no one specifically said what was in the ending?

But I still want to edit my first post. The game turned out to be not at all so bright and rosy as it was at the beginning. It will even have rivers of blood in the literal sense)) Well, the ending completely extinguishes this feeling of goodness and light that was in the beginning. Still, it was necessary to complete it somehow life-affirming, they say the sacrifice was not made in vain, because the goal was achieved.

i
igromag 13.03.21

SLT

Thank you so much for the spoiler.

B
Barefoot 13.03.21

A very depressing game came out, the main musical theme of the game tears the soul. A masterpiece, I don't even want to rate it.
Upset only the control (keyboard) is just the same insulting, if not for it, I would have given a personal GOTHI.
Lovecraft
I also found out, having come here, ATP m * daku SLT, I think he did not on purpose, but he spoiled the suspense thoroughly, BUT the finale is truly gorgeous, one of the best finals this year on a par with Infinite.

I
Iven13 13.03.21

Nemesis
Where is she good? where is the happy ending? The older brother is sorry for the sadness

D
DamageInc 13.03.21

A bit overdue, but a complete overview for understanding. And without spoilers, unlike some here ... :(
http://frayner.com/hi-tech/obzor-brothers-a-tale-of-two-sons.html

S
SheDDing 13.03.21

A wonderful game with a touching ending. Passed on the keyboard =)

A
AnakinSkywalker 13.03.21

passed in one breath
just in shock the
game is so good that I really don't know how to describe
it everything is super in it: graphics, design, history, gameplay, everything
evokes emotions the
last time I experienced something similar when I passed Dear Esther

12345789 13.03.21

I agree with all of the above reviews that the game is good. The only thing I didn't like was the naturally tragic ending. I have picked up enough of these endings in The Walking Dead and I think that a happy ending for this game would not hurt. And would give the green light to the second part.

b
barmaley73 13.03.21

Not a game, but a short, uncomplicated, tragic sketch on a topic that is definitely not worth its 13.99 euros.