3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 13.03.21 12:29 am

Game Impressions (Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons)

Very beautiful ... not a game, a fairy tale! The design is simply amazing! And the gameplay is good, you watch the adventures of the brothers with pleasure. The game is very kind, bright, I recommend it to everyone!
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 13.03.21

Nice fairy tale, but there is not enough Japanese charm for the complete picture.

P
Puzaa 13.03.21

I decided to play it not long ago and was surprised. The game is a masterpiece. Controls even on a gamepad are not convenient, but everything else (history, picture and music) is gorgeous. Very touching igruha.

x
xMiGx 13.03.21

The game is good, but we went overboard with depression.
Found out a joke: remember the moment where rabbits jump around an extinct fire? There is still a rotating wheel with a bridge next to it, where you need to insert a ram in order to go further. So, if you drag a rabbit into the wheel, the rabbit will remain hanging in the air, as if suspended by the ears.

x
xMiGx 13.03.21

Although I only succeeded on the Xbox, this glitch does not work on the PS3. :(

x
xMiGx 13.03.21

Here's another glitch that will probably work on all platforms. Below there will be spoilers (there are no themes for jokes, glitches and bugs, so I am writing here).

Where you meet a suicide. We must go up to him and provoke him to knock out the stool. But not to help him, but to immediately run for the music box. Over time, the suicide will wheeze and stop, and a scene begins where the brothers nod their heads sympathetically and turn back. So, if before the start of the scene you manage to hang on something (or even better so that the scene catches one of the brothers jumping), then after the scene a glitch will be found - the brothers will hang in the air and touch their feet, as if caught the jump, then in general there will not be one brother),

x
xMiGx 13.03.21

I even filmed this glitch.

d
drag_in 13.03.21

The best I played. It is thanks to the plot.
I would like to find something else touching ..

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.03.21

Masterpiece. 10/10. Who liked the game, I recommend Monochroma - it will also impress even the most callous heart.

R
Reverrius 13.03.21

An unexpected project from Starbreeze Studios, known for The Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness. Instead of another "action movie", the developers decided to create a small "project for the soul" and focus on the emotional component.

Brothers: Tale of Two Sons is a cooperative 3D puzzle / platformer about two brothers (Naya and Nai) who go in search of the magical Tree of Life to save their father's life. On the way to their cherished goal, they will have to overcome many dangers and obstacles.

Despite the genre, the game is easy to complete. Both puzzles and acrobatic exercises are quite elementary, so you should not expect any challenge from her. It's just a touching story. And although the main characters speak a fictitious language, you still “understand” them.

During their journey, the brothers will visit many locations: a dark forest, snowy plains, mountain ranges, caves ... In many of these places they will certainly meet some fairy-tale creatures, not all of which will turn out to be hostile. The game has nice graphics, beautiful landscapes and good music. But control on the PC version is inconvenient, and managing two brothers at once is very unusual at first. The ending and plot could have been better, the game leaves behind a kind of "emptiness" feeling.

Total: a cute toy with a simple gameplay and storyline, filled with a sadly touching message. Someone he will amaze to the depths of his soul, someone will consider him controversial in the context of this game, but one way or another, Brothers: Tale of Two Sons can be paid attention.

7/10

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

For my many years of gaming experience, I will say this, this is the best game I've played. Therefore, I give this game 10 out of 10, aerobatics, thanks to the developers.
Appreciate your loved ones, relatives.

R
RomanTough 13.03.21

great game
played with his brother

S
SkyGame 20.02.22

When the game came out, I tried to play it, but without a gamepad, I abandoned it, it was painfully inconvenient for two brothers to play on the keyboard. When I got a gamepad, I remembered the game and went through it. A very high-quality game came out, the visual style is beautiful, how everything is drawn and what landscapes and locations the developers give us. What else can I say, I need to play this, a great game, I remember and sunk thanks to its plot, touching ending and its atmosphere of this fairy-tale world, beautiful and yet often dangerous.