3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnFender 13.03.21 12:29 am

How to remove Vivienne's feather? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the DLC, helped Vivienne, after that I met her in Novigrad, she gave Geralt a feather, then I equipped it in my inventory, it was first thrown into the sword slot, I did not understand, now it is not equipped anywhere, but still in Geralt's hairstyle
http : //i.imgur.com/zEG66ep.jpg
42 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freakymelon 13.03.21

JohnFender
Wow, she got to Novigrad after all. Interestingly the girls are dancing ... The pen can be equipped in a pocket slot (about bombs - there you could put a lantern, masks and other important and not very crap).

J
JohnFender 13.03.21

Freakymelon
but I didn't find this feather there either. Everywhere I put on and took off my equipment - nothing

S
Solidar 13.03.21

oh how, did not expect that she will appear in Novigrad. Developed handsome, again.

F
Freakymelon 13.03.21

JohnFender A
hilarious bug, that's what it is. Does the feather bother you a lot? By the way, my mask from the vampire fortress did not take off for a long time - it was cured by restarting the game.

J
JohnFender 13.03.21

Solovat
and in the dialogue said that she was going to Skellig)

J
JohnFender 13.03.21

Freakymelon
yes no, not much)

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Here is one character from the dlts already lit up on the old location) I wonder who else will appear.

J
JohnFender 13.03.21

Ramzes181276
In Toussaint said? She told me about Skellige in Novigrad

R
Ramzes181276 13.03.21

JohnFender
Where exactly in Novigrad?

R
Ramzes181276 13.03.21

JohnFender
Yes, in Toussaint. After completing the quest. I also thought to look for it there, but nothing new was detected in the tasks and I thought that this was just the final touch.

J
JohnFender 13.03.21

Ramzes181276
in the port, near the warehouse, where the Witcher with Saha (or rather, with Cantarella) were supposed to take the money from the dwarf that he stole from the gwent tournament. Vivienne will have an exclamation mark on the minimap

R
Ramzes181276 13.03.21

JohnFender
Thank you, I'll have to come back.
This quest has several ramifications of dialogue and actions. I suspect that the consequences may vary.

M
Marty52 13.03.21

It is worth mentioning that it will be in Novigrad only if you complete the quest for a "not very good" outcome.

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

Marty52
to remove the curse with a life limit of 7 years? What could have finished better?

J
JohnFender 13.03.21

_Ozymandias_
Yes, translate it into a knight of this, Guillaume seems, but I chose the wrong line in the dialogue ...

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

JohnFender,
ie just throwing a curse on a dude who is unrequitedly in love is it true for you? It's like a quest on Skellig where you need either a child "in the oven" or solve the issue of a witcher. Ideally, it would be to find HEX who put a curse and kill, but there seems to be no such option.

S
Sky_axel 13.03.21

happy ending with guillon, but there will also be something)

M
Marty52 13.03.21

_Ozymandias_
that is, just throwing a curse on a dude who is unrequitedly in love is it true for you?
On a dude who goes for it himself, knowing full well what can happen to him. By the way, there will be no consequences for him. So this particular option is a happy ending.

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

Marty52
By the way, there will be no consequences for him. It doesn't seem like the truth. Yes, in this situation, all the curses in the witcher's universe would be removed once or twice.

M
Marty52 13.03.21

_Ozymandias_
It doesn't seem like the truth.
However, it is. It was necessary at least to try to complete the quest with a different option in order to draw such conclusions. And not all curses in the Witcher universe are as harmless as Vivienne's curse.