3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnFender 13.03.21 12:29 am

How to remove Vivienne's feather? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the DLC, helped Vivienne, after that I met her in Novigrad, she gave Geralt a feather, then I equipped it in my inventory, it was first thrown into the sword slot, I did not understand, now it is not equipped anywhere, but still in Geralt's hairstyle
http : //i.imgur.com/zEG66ep.jpg
42 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 24.05.21

Remind me what exactly is needed to meet Viviena on Skellig? In its essence, this beautiful episode develops the solution in which we remove the curse with the help of an oriole egg. I did something with a console command so that it appeared there. But in the game itself there should be a way for Viviena to be there without using cheats? And I don’t remember - if you need "Blood and Wine" to go through for this before being sent to the Island of Mists, if you need to fulfill some other conditions ...

D
Dmitry_1981 09.10.22

Later I realized that in order for Viviena to go to Skellige by herself, without using console commands, the following steps must be performed in any order:
- You need to remove the curse from Uma / Avalakha on the quest "Freak" in Kaer Morhen.
- You need to complete the main plot of the "Blood and Wine" add-on and the "Song of the Knight's Heart" quest BEFORE going to the Isle of Mists, the curse from Vivienne must be removed without the participation of Guillaume. After completing the expansion, you need to talk to Viviena in Novigrad.