3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cybernesis 13.03.21 12:46 am

No auto-summoning in any covenant (Dark Souls 3)

The situation is this - I tried all the covenants, at different levels, with different sharpening of the guns, literally a couple of times the auto-call started and an error like "failed to connect" immediately flew.
I have already read a bunch of information about the balance on the leveling and sharpening of weapons, but I think that this is clearly not the problem. for 30+ hours can’t not call nirazu
Through the red eye I invade normally, according to the call signs too (red, white) ..
Can someone advise something?
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 13.03.21

cybernesis
Everything is fine, in 300 hours I was summoned 2 times through the covenant of oldrick

D
Devill666 13.03.21

Well, no one runs around in the blue sky, so they don't call. Oldrik dogs only summon to worlds where the boss of the location has not yet been killed. so well. decide yourself

R
Rooough 13.03.21

cybernesis
Infa in terms of level and sharpening is correct, so most actively in the Farron covenent calls for 30 lvl and sharpening for +3. In Aldrick's covenant lvl 50, enchant +7 non-stop calls. Guardians, respectively, are best at the same levels, because it is on the loks of these covenants that the covenant's loch mark will be used to fight off a bunch of guards. Well, check and reset your network settings, and enable matchmaking.

G
Gai-sensei 13.03.21

With the Dogs of Farron, it has become very tight now, even at 20-30 lvl on PS4, the call is not observed at all. I have to farm grass from the Husks: C

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

RGC
It's okay, I was summoned 2 times through the oldrick covenant in 300 hours.
What?
Played and play on PC. I am going through the game as the third character. Calls to Aldrick literally every minute or two. Are you too high / low level for certain locations where the covenant is working or enchanting weapons of too high / low level?

R
Rooough 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
Most likely because of the difference in pumping Persian and fluff. On the first playthrough, because I didn’t know anything yet, I ran with UGS without a shield, and I wanted to quickly become thicker so that I could take it with a calm face. I didn't farm much and didn't use hard souls, but as it turned out later, I turned out to be too fat for the Covenants ...

R
RGC 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
Who generally said that you need a certain level, or even more, sharpening weapons? That's bullshit. When I was on the actual level for that location, I was not summoned. Now, probably for about 150 hours I have been sitting in Irithyll at level 120, which is relevant for pvp and does not call me, although there is always an oldric covenant

R
Rooough 13.03.21

RGC
Well this is elementary logic, what to do in Aldrick's covenant at level 120? I came to Anor London when I was level 50, or rather, I came when I removed the sign of Aldrick's devotees, otherwise they called very quickly. I did not even have time to sentence the knight and constantly fought with him after the call ...

R
Rooough 13.03.21

cybernesis
By the way, do not kill the boss Farron's Legion, otherwise forget about the call, perhaps it is also better not to kill from Aldrick. In general, you will kill when you farm for ranks.

c
cybernesis 13.03.21

Rooough
thanks, it seems that I did everything like that, the only reason, as already written above, is that I'm too fat, apparently, although in the info on the balance of the call there were numbers - lvl 50-70, cannon +2 - +4 for Loyal to Aldrick , I didn't even sharpen further on purpose.

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

RGC
Who even said that you need a certain level, or even more, sharpening weapons? That's bullshit. When I was on the actual level for that location, I was not summoned. Now, probably for about 150 hours I have been sitting in Irithyll at level 120, which is relevant for pvp and does not call me, although there is always an oldrick covenant.

Okay, no one forces you and imposes anything on you. While the rest are summoned non-stop in Aldrick's covenant at level 60 and with an enchant at +5, you continue to argue that the influence of level and enchant is nonsense, sitting at level 120 with an enchant at +10 without summons. Nobody will interfere.

And further. The relevance of the PVP level and the relevance of the level for the covenant (which is tied to a certain location) are two different things.

PS When I was on the actual level for that location, I was not called. Miracles, and nothing more. ... ...

R
Rooough 13.03.21

cybernesis
Well, maybe the guns are too weak, as I wrote above, I had a flamberg +7 50 lvl, played after about 19:00 Moscow time. Why exactly +7, because by the time you get to the pantiff, at least one fluff at +9 can be pumped in, or even +10 if you get Siegward out of prison. Having pumped to +7, you will be called to the robbers that wear fluffs from +5 to +9, like so.

R
RGC 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
Okay, how do you explain this situation: as soon as I change the covenant from Oldrick to any other, loyal Aldric people just BUCKETS climb to me at level 120? Touchet, brother.
Rooough
This is elementary logic, at 120 level in this covenant you can do the same as at all other levels. Intrude.

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

RGC
Okay, how do you explain this situation: as soon as I change the covenant from Aldric to any other, loyal Aldric just CLICK to me at level 120? Touchet, brother.

Oh my God! Apparently this is already personal, on the part of fromov. ... ...

R
RGC 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
Sarcasm in case there is nothing more to cover. So mediocre

R
Richards 13.03.21

Chet, everything is not good, but it's a pity, but it's true, I ran, they don't call at all. I don’t know how to fix it. In the first part, they called all the time in the forest, at any level. It was impossible for them to do it if a high level knocked off the pumping of the invader to the level of the enemy, or the damage was cut.

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

RGC
Sarcasm in case there is nothing else to cover. So mediocre

Cover what? Delirium about "does not call me, but they invade me non-stop?" There would be a desire to cover. ... ...

R
RGC 13.03.21

pochtipushkin
Well, of course I'm lying, it can't be otherwise. Otherwise, you would have to admit that you were wrong. But if you understood the issue a little more than nothing, you would know that many people have such a situation. There is no desire to argue anymore.

p
pochtipushkin 13.03.21

RGC

Spoiler

P
Portmen 13.03.21

RGC
Who even said that you need a certain level, or even more, sharpening weapons? That's bullshit. When I was on the actual level for that location, I was not summoned. Now, probably for about 150 hours I have been sitting in Irithyll at level 120, which is relevant for pvp and does not call me, although there is always an oldrick covenant
I tell you that level and sharpening play a role and I will upset you that 120 is not the most relevant level for pvp ... I started the game about 30 minutes ago, I was called upon by oldric already 7 times + I invaded 3 times, level 90, people who played in the previous parts know and know well that the most relevant level for pvp is 80-100. In general, I did not have problems with dogs, not with Aldrick's sixes, for the blue, azure and lunar covens, everything is more complicated, there are real problems and the froms know about it.