3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 13.03.21 12:49 am

And what are you "treated" with?

Well, of course, on the 1st, almost everyone got up at least with dry wood. And as a maximum lying down, it stifles. Duc here. And who is being treated with what? I like coffee. In doses incompatible with life.
46 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantamu 13.03.21

chifirok!

M
MKUltra 13.03.21

And you try not to drink, and you will not have to be treated.

f
falsh777 13.03.21

simmerr
That is not, it is necessary to drink while young. Then, over the years, it just got harder and harder.

K
Kud-kudax 13.03.21

while young - health must be protected. and then there will be a bunch of sores.

M
MKUltra 13.03.21

falsh777
According to your logic and drugs should be tried while young)

f
falsh777 13.03.21

lookaway
You need to know the measure.

simmerr
No, this religion does not allow)))

K
Kud-kudax 13.03.21

falsh777
at least with dry wood. And as a maximum lying down, it stifles.
such a measure?
by the way, it's ingenious to fill it all with coffee - not only are capillaries clogged due to alcohol, you still give in to pressure)

f
falsh777 13.03.21

lookaway
Well, so that lying does not get stuck)))

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 13.03.21

And I have a friend, he is rushing from the chalk. He constantly eats chalk, wherever he is. In school years, his teacher was afraid to call to the blackboard, he ate chalk right there in front of her. Well, the dude has something missing in his body.

K
Kud-kudax 13.03.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya is
interesting, he is aware that there was no food chalk there

f
falsh777 13.03.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Along the way of the brain.

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.03.21

falsh777 I knock out a
wedge with a wedge) well, afterwards and a tea, and a coffee too.

A
AR3E 13.03.21

After a deep sleep, everything goes away.

f
falsh777 13.03.21

Ezistor
Yeah. Especially if you don't fall asleep right away.

c
creeping dumpling 13.03.21

Lord, where do such [deleted] as a ditonator hatch, all the cattle except me. I remember from my youth I often got to Laty, a village in the mountains in Abkhazia. There all the local chacha drank and before 90 years no one died and there were no cattle. So if If you want to see the cattle, look in the mirror. And if I am treated with mineral water on the topic. My head does not hurt, but I vomit for at least a day. And Ezistor is right, but I can’t fall asleep.

B
Bomber 13.03.21

Alcohol, of course. Coffees and kifirchiki are just an illusion under a layer of foundation.

B
Braun fuhrer 13.03.21

A live cucumber. On holidays in the morning with a bottle of cold lager

A
Alexander Bekker 13.03.21

I don’t understand why to eat like that, even on New Year’s. As if everyone is just waiting for a reason. Fucking values ​​are simple.
On the topic, I drank a glass of champagne, ate it, sat and went to watch the movie on the computer.

i
igoryok31 13.03.21

Happy New Year to all patients!)

c
creeping dumpling 13.03.21

Someone wrote while young - health must be protected. and then there will be a bunch of sores. You know, I live 70 kilometers from the city. And when I go to work, I can see perfectly what a black cloud of smog hangs over it. And often in the air there is an indescribable smell of ammonia, so I worry about health risks for alcohol, to say the least, is it strange?