3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 13.03.21 12:49 am

And what are you "treated" with?

Well, of course, on the 1st, almost everyone got up at least with dry wood. And as a maximum lying down, it stifles. Duc here. And who is being treated with what? I like coffee. In doses incompatible with life.
46 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 13.03.21

Fade Baker It's like everyone's just waiting for a reason.

Well, what if the society decided that on New Year's Eve you need to have fun. And on Valentine's Day, you can even give a girl a gift, society does not mind :)

i
iCookies 13.03.21

falsh777
Well, like a kifirchik.

T
Toxa95 13.03.21

a creeping dumpling
And when I go to work I see perfectly well what a black cloud of smog hangs over it
In Norilsk, do you live?

E
EVIL PLAYER 13.03.21

I don’t drink !!!

J
Just another User 13.03.21

to smoke saves from any hangover and waste, but it is better just not to drink so that you would suffer later

f
falsh777 13.03.21

EVIL PLAYER
Okay? And if so the comrades will fly up to you?

T
TTG 13.03.21

Just another User
can be smoked in such a way that it will be inappropriate to drink afterwards.

E
EVIL PLAYER 13.03.21

falsh777
(And if comrades fly up to you like that?)
I don't have any, I hardly drink at all. Maximum one can of light beer and even then once every 3-4 months a year.

r
rPeBoJL 13.03.21

enterosgel - and nothing else. how many times has this rubbish helped me out, eh ... I haven’t met the best yet

N
Nevoeiro 13.03.21

managa helps a lot

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

I'm just getting enough sleep.

M
Melshlemming 13.03.21

I am not treated with anything. I tolerate it.

R
RussianQuaker 13.03.21

What's the point in drinking cheap alcohol?

D
Dаkоta 13.03.21

I don't really care the next morning

S
Silencio 13.03.21

after a couple of cocktails no one has died yet ^^
and no more is needed.

f
falsh777 13.03.21

Silencio
Well, depending on what you drink. For example, a highway never knocks out that you don't get up in the morning. And Blazer, Strike and other heresy for growing GMOs from youngsters is very knocking out.

RussianQuaker
Dear identity is not always good.

R
RussianQuaker 13.03.21

You can get hooked on the road :). In general, as a working class, I regard this for myself as too high a cost for some psychotropic drugs, especially alcohol. By the way, until recently he had a good attitude towards smoking mixtures. By the way, you can also get hooked on cheap alcohol, filtered alcohol or glass cleaner (that's how all sorts of bruises do), but this, in my humble opinion, is somehow_ not_ elegant. Well, on the road, there is still something to get hooked on, a couple of times in bars I tried some colored and multi-colored drinks :)

S
Silencio 13.03.21

falsh777
I'm about real cocktails, and not about the chemistry that cattle are drinking in your rush

B
Balda716 13.03.21

I rarely drink and try not to get drunk to a bestial state, so I get along with kvass.

Salt heals well

again. A bottle of cold beer zpohmel is a nice thing.

7Rain7 13.03.21

Mineral water and lemon juice. Vitamin C helps a lot to get back on your feet from a hangover.