3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZA-ZA 01.11.19 03:16 am

Crashes when I go to the ship (The Outer Worlds)

Game crashes when I go to the ship
28 Comments
Sort by:
b
bittfoll 01.11.19

Also often crashes the game. Approximately every half hour. Anyone like that too? (through the Windows Store downloads)

E
Erontlop 01.11.19

bittfoll
While there was EGS(pirates) try to pirate the problem may be in Windows store on the basis of the game

K
Konrad Marburg 01.11.19

Crashes so often that even the game can't start. I tried to start 10 times. Kick

S
Sinpro 01.11.19

pirates rutrekere, any departure in 2 hours game

z
zdrastE 01.11.19

heh, heh... pirates solution to the problem? well blah... not kriminalistika Lee.

N
NeoSmol 01.11.19

I flew out of the old version of MSI Afterburner, updated , all is good.

D
Damask1648 01.11.19

I have and pirates crashes too.

I
Ilya Lyapin 01.11.19

No crashes,played 15 hours

M
M-Audio 01.11.19

On pirates,when you enter a geothermal power station,load transfer and departure!

A
AmirK 01.11.19

Once out of the geothermal power station at departure

K
Kirill22092 01.11.19

Not flying in the first 2-3 hours of the game now crashes after 30 minutes of the game... Pirates

N
Neron Clavdius 01.11.19

The game is completed, any departure, the version without DRM courtesy of EGS.
For this game there is not any piratok!!! Or who, or what, is not hacked!

s
syxari 01.11.19

With the passage of the mission on Tartarus, the game crashes you only cross the threshold of the room.

G
Ghostnoob1001 01.11.19

syxari
The same thing

B
Benjamin Farraday 01.11.19

guys if you have game crashes at the last mission, just kill the President and the game continues... there is a glitch of some sort!!

B
Benjamin Farraday 01.11.19

hosted the game for the day with all the extra jobs
...the game is great!!! to be more of these

A
Angelina Dorchi 01.11.19

Eperny theater, crashes on the last mission and that's it! Well Obsidian, well, EMA-e!

L
Leto-Wow 01.11.19

No departure. One I write at least some none percent you have and how much memory. Problem or in hardware, or in Windows.

D
Dako7 01.11.19

To the Monarch flew, and then started randomly like that, I afterburner already disabled, XS. The ship was not allowed to Byzantium, helped change the screen resolution, threw off 1440 x 1080 that had a cat on set kind of rules,but I wonder how to fix it, it's all on the pirates.

P
Princessa 01.11.19

Dako7
One to one situation. To the Monarch, not a single departure. Start to fly when you try to approach the house, which is leased. Flew on this point after each attempt to approach him. Gave up, tried to move on but no. Now crashing in any place about every 3-5 minutes, ie unplayable. Lowering settings did not help.