3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeX-07 13.03.21 01:04 am

Game Impression (Dark Sector)

The game is out, we write impressions.
129 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bruce 13.03.21

Just saw this game on the net. Who played, unsubscribe: is it worth downloading? How is game?

O
Opponent PC 13.03.21

I heard the opinion of Igromania for this game, it said (console version) that the game is VERY boring and monotonous ...

13666DiablO66613 13.03.21

I really like the game (while on 2 missions) about boring and monotonous while I don't think so. I do not like only the camera when running (it goes down somewhere) and the color range is dibious, it is very light then very dark

g
gyddini 13.03.21

Does anyone really listen to what they say in gambling addiction ... do not listen to stupidity, the game is solid and if you want a good action for a couple of evenings, swing it without hesitation. After playing a couple of missions, I realized that the game is good.

КaiN 13.03.21

the game was worthy 2 times on boxing, on the computer the same thing only with the Russian translation such a good solid script action and the game is not boring at all for all 10 chapters, I have never been bored

Z
Zo0l 13.03.21

a good idea with a blade in hand, but otherwise nothing special, the usual action

to 13666DiablO66613: and I like the color scheme, it looks like some art-house films.

O
Opponent PC 13.03.21

Okay, convinced ...

W
Weezerspoon 13.03.21

In Mania, they did not write that she was VERY boring and monotonous, they wrote that she was mediocre and there was nothing special except for the weapon of the GG.

S
SergeySV 13.03.21

the game is excellent and the plot is interesting and made cool, especially the beginning of the first mission is cool))) and its capabilities increase with levels cool, in general, then

m
m0LoT 13.03.21

Just a clone of Gears of War! Nothing new!

s
sta] [fish 13.03.21

I did not like that profiles cannot be created ... I don’t know how to play with my father on the same computer.

d
dimon_metalist 13.03.21

a hybrid of gear of war and resident evil
boring hell with empty, poorly developed
model levels, this is generally quiet horror, the
only thing that is beautiful - at the first level, the mutant is well done
in the same crooked Turk, the animation and the models are made head and shoulders above

КaiN 13.03.21

dimon_metalist if you don't like the game just don't play

G
Gamerok 2009 13.03.21

Wow, we have here what communism, a man (dimon_metalist) just wrote his impressions, and apparently his opinion did not coincide with the opinion of the party, and you don’t like to play right away.

V
Voodoo_smile 13.03.21

I liked the game, there are a couple of drawbacks, and the monotony is observed, but in general, if you kill yourself like that for a couple of minutes, then you rise in 2a hours ....!
Moreover, I really do not like the fact that it is impossible to cancel the improvements on the cannons ..... otherwise I tried it, but I didn’t "paint pictures" at all, I wanted to put something else, but no, it’s impossible ((((((

P
Protectorian 13.03.21

Three 666
Late. He has already played.))

d
dimon_metalist 13.03.21

not only played, but already demolished
interest slowly but surely fading away from the middle of the first mission, I had enough for the collector, the
plot is utterly banal, the AI ​​of the enemies is simply ridiculous (they sit and look at you through the window or in the middle of the street), the idea with this weapon is not bad but unfinished and half
again I repeat - the animation and the models are terrible, just at the level of 4 years ago, if not more, even in the immortal doom III model, the
levels were better poor in detail and generally empty, short and linear.
My opinion is probably the most mediocre game for the last year, (but no - there was still a symbiont) you should not waste time on it, it is better to wait for something more interesting

z
zombie1532 13.03.21

Yes, the game is annoying, I agree, but I'm already playing on mission 5 because it's not necessary to play yet

T
Tatarko 13.03.21

Come on, a good igruha ... The
graphics are decent, the effects are beautiful .. especially beautiful when you set fire to zombies and then they explode ..))) meaty bloody .. hmm what am I talking about ...
I got to the cathedral, well, there is also a cemetery)) I didn't get tired of the game of nikapelki ... I
mainly use a current boomerang from weapons = P I was pleased with the slowdown ...))
In general, I liked the game .. and pofik for those who do not like it !! xD

5958062 13.03.21

In general, the game is nothing, but the second time I would not play. The same plot annoys me. It was necessary to make the whole game gray, like the first mission. In short, 7/10 deserves