3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 01.11.19 03:16 am

The optimization of the game (The Outer Worlds)

Write or put to proof anyone how many fps in this game.
I have more or less normal,you can play.
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 01.11.19

LoliSlayer
smoothly all if lower the render up to 85%. and in ultra 4K is not comfortable. later come try VIDOS still fill

E
Erihon666 01.11.19

MrDokker
Each theme is Optimized. Fps sort of falls into this category + if you read all the topic about pepesi came too) I have no pritenzy and you with aggression)) all you Need to appear the smartest or something?) keep it simple people)

M
MrDokker 01.11.19

Erihon666
just did it now you want to seem smart, you write on the case you can do better.

Z
Zox-Zox 01.11.19

Optimization decent. You can play.
Less than 60 fps is not sags

B
BIGssdl 01.11.19

removed the blur and something a feeling that is not removed (everything on ultra)

a
andycorn 01.11.19

Guys, here's an interesting case. Launched on the laptop connected to the monitor. On the laptop about 60 fps no high, switch on Monique (same settings) drops to 45 fps. I do not understand what's funny. Can anyone come across. Full HD resolution here and there.

L
LeHaMvP007 01.11.19

I also have microfreeze present(

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Frieze at settings optimized turd.

I
I_am_Tallion 01.11.19

Mickey-Mouse wrote:
Frieze at settings optimized turd.
that is not a turd your computer have 8GB of Opera and wonder friezes

Zox-Zox
Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
200 fps and just sometimes freezes.
200 fps is because I bought super Hyper rocket XXX, the important thing is to connect via the iPhone 11 and place it to the left of comp, and if right it will body. But SOH-SOH plays disabledskin the rockets with fire wood under Linux for Windows, and he's got 60fps))

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 01.11.19

I_am_Tallion
Yes, he has only 60 fps.
How you have to be poor for the rockets that would be 60 fps?
And friezes think be corrected with patches.

v
vit0208 01.11.19

I'm more interested in how to disable spread soap,I suspect that it is antialiasing,but disable it in the settings of possibility are not given.

f
fOXY9 01.11.19

In principle ultra in FullHD gives 80. Very rarely, there are separate friezes.

I
I_am_Tallion 01.11.19

fOXY9 wrote:
In principle ultra in FullHD gives 80. Very rarely, there are separate friezes.
the Frisians did not notice the percents from Intel. But the game is more evident in the plotting area when the objects appear in front of you, this is for games 2019 tin, this illiterate implementation УЕ4 still need to search

m
maxxim1891 01.11.19

Soap. How to remove it?

I
I_am_Tallion 01.11.19

maxxim1891 wrote:
Soap. How to remove it?
Yes no there is much of soap, put 4K resolution and do some cleaning blur effects. It is quite normal expect for low-budget project

D
Dogmit 01.11.19

I_am_Tallion

the adepts of the sect 1080p zaminusuyut you for 4K, they are in fact 1080p is the top resolution is clear, and those who are in 4K plays the victim marketers throw money in the air. One 1080-ku tried to explain that even in the Witcher 3 myltse in 1080, so don't believe that there resad sewn into the settings of the postprocessing.

p
partizan2033 01.11.19

The game has a problem with memory-the friezes from it,and due to the fact that memory is shipped

n
nahabin 01.11.19

Subject slipped on the pissing contest...

M
Metr72 01.11.19

MicroProse and jerking some at 1080p and ultra settings... so it should be 1066 and just not pull? Percent 2600 Riesen

v
vit0208 01.11.19

Metr72
Optimization is not brought in,these MicroProse what is the maximum speed that the minimum salary, remain,I guess, the game is crooked load the memory,the feeling that the game at every step resets and re-loads the location from which jumps fps regardless of the quality settings of the graphics and iron.