3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 01.11.19 03:16 am

The optimization of the game (The Outer Worlds)

Write or put to proof anyone how many fps in this game.
I have more or less normal,you can play.
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metr72 01.11.19

vit0208
Yeah changed the settings and still fps are high and play is not comfortable... 1066 but I have 5 gears pulls on the ultra with no problems and a new low high

E
El_Trolo 01.11.19

I_am_Tallion
What happened to your account steve taller happened, a friend was banned or what?

M
Magnum 500 01.11.19

El_Trolo
Yes Dogmeat and Steve Tyler are two of Moscow son of deputies got here. They family just bought a PC worth the wing of the plane and the kids now run the forum put everywhere 2080ti 4K regardless of the discussion and agrade on FullHD. Where I would not have gone PG, Dogma everywhere shit their 4K. When it is banned

j
judgeyy666 01.11.19

No need to drive optimization, it is quite decent.
Play 8GB ddr2, amd radeon 7770 hd and intel xeon e5440.
Friezes and lags only on podruzka new locations, and then a couple of seconds, so no idea how she can fall on top assemblies.

F
FullUltraGamer 01.11.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
the forum put everywhere 2080ti 4K regardless of the discussion and agrade on FullHD. Where I would not have gone PG, Dogma everywhere shit their 4K. When it is banned
It until you feel the difference between 4K and 1080p, then the opinion will not change. Don't be jealous that someone powerful hardware, it is a pity that some do not understand that you can make yourself. Resolution full HD this is the last century, the progress does not stand still and this game graphics are not amazing, in 1080p it looks quite clumsy. Ah, I remember a time playing quake 1 on my computer first and only gift from my parents in 800*600, 1024*768 already had brakes

F
FullUltraGamer 01.11.19

judgeyy666 wrote:
Friezes and lags only on podruzka new locations, and then a couple of seconds, so no idea how she can fall on top assemblies.
Most likely a problem on the AMD platform, I think be corrected with patches soon. Now often new projects come out with flaws

K
Korvred 08.02.21

guys, such a problem, the FPS is stable, but at the same time the friezes slip for 2-3 seconds, at any settings there is practically such a situation, it does not depend on whether you are indoors or in an open area, there are a lot of NPCs or not at all, what can be connected? firewood updated

K
Korvred 08.02.21

vit0208 is
not good at this, but if you think logically, the same feeling

A
Andrey Sin 08.02.21

Dogmeet
I play on xbox one. Microfreezes are just in the game all the time. Dear friend, this problem is ubiquitous, and it doesn't matter if you have a hadron collider or a console for 20 k. These are crooked designs that for some reason use unreal engine 4 while 3 is alive

M
MLShadow 08.02.21

At maximum textures, the game consumes more than 8GB of video memory, hence the friezes, put it a little lower - they disappeared. The rest of the game flies.

t
tyurms 08.02.21

gtx 1660, i5 3.2 hz, 8 gb. I don't know enough memory, but I included both low and ultra settings. freezit the same = (

h
hvhClown 08.02.21

Nice was optimized there, 8GB there is enough for all settings except ultra. it does not cache anything, it can reload the place where you were 10 seconds ago, see how your hard drive is hammering in 100%, go buy ssd and put the game on it. Almost the same friezes were on board 3, setting to ssd solves the problem, and again the game uses less than 5GB of RAM at medium-high settings.

R
Roman Lavrentiev 08.02.21

At me in some places, regardless of the graphics settings, FPS sags up to 40. So I play at high, because sho is sho is sho this.

h
hvalle 08.02.21

hvhClown
Put it on SSD, nothing has changed, microfreezes (twitching) are in place, i5-10600 KF, RTX 3070, 1440p, at high (not ultras).

W
WEvsF3 19.03.21

Yes, loading a frieze. Terribly enrages

P
Palych Rokov 04.05.22

Optimization is average for UE4, the game does not use CPU resources very optimally or simply requires modern processors with high performance per thread