3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21 01:42 am

Where to begin ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to go through The Witcher 3, what a beginner needs to know, I am not familiar with the past parts of the series, although all parts of the game have been bought, to be aware of everything and everyone, who is Ciri, the Nilfgaarians? Delirium? share your knowledge about this universe.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 13.03.21

Petsenkin
All superficial infa is in the game itself. Well, so you can look at the wiki. I started playing with 3 parts myself and everything was clear.

S
Stifler's mom 13.03.21

If you really want to be imbued with the game The Witcher 3, then it is better to go through the previous parts, and at the same time read Sapkowski's books. But if you don't want to bother, but just want to enjoy one of the best games of the 100th anniversary, then you can safely start playing the 3rd part. The game is very self-contained and does not require knowledge of books and previous parts. You will understand everything with the course of the game.
PS I am even a little jealous of those who will pass it for the first time. The first impressions of the game, the most sincere and unforgettable)

a
aleks150578 13.03.21

http://www.seedoff.cc/torrent/8523-andzhey-sapkovskiy-vedmak-vladychica-ozera

M
Morgan yu 13.03.21

Yennefer from
Vengerberg Nifig, every time you start the Witcher these feelings, I personally am very impressed with the third part, although I do not like the first two)

L
Lavuer 13.03.21

Read books if you are not familiar with the universe!
The feeling from the game will be completely different - this is 100%.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

great stuffing)) "I bought all the parts, but I don’t know about the universe" haha ​​(2 times)
Well, why would this suddenly need to know? Blow-blow-roll (repeat n-times until the enemy dies). And yes - collect herbs. That's it, play the game. You know the base

D
Diablonos 13.03.21

Petsenenkin
Better not read anything, because Sapkovsky's books are dull shit for the Emocids.
In short, vidmaks are sterile super-strong magic mutants and killers of all kinds of creatures that no one needs anymore, since people have learned to kill everyone on their own. Nilfgard is the largest aggressive empire that wants to capture all its neighbors. Ciri is the daughter of Emperor Nilfgard, who lived and studied with Vidmaks all her childhood .. There are still witches somehow involved sideways. Like a shadow Jewish government, but few people are interested in it because they only need to fuck

K
Ketik 13.03.21

Read the books, then you will understand who is who

A
Aleksandr2242 13.03.21

Ketik is
necessary only for acquaintance with the previous parts, and books, you can easily do without them.

d
daftCAT7 13.03.21

Or if you know English, watch a couple of videos https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=witcher+recap Well, in general, the 2nd should be passed at least, the first is very difficult to play now because of the awkward combat.

K
Ketik 13.03.21

Aleksandr2242
you can also easily do without a game)

A
Aleksandr2242 13.03.21

Ketik is
funny. ) But no.

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Pecenenkin
Well, since all the parts have been bought, then maybe it is worth going through them in order? Just make the pleasure last longer. And so you can start with part 3.
The book is worth reading if you want to know more about Ciri and the witcher's past life.

I think it will work out best like me: I did not know anything about the witcher, together with Geralt I "remembered" and "met old acquaintances" in parts 1 and 2 of the game, when he had amnesia for the plot. Then I read the books. Then he played part 3, where Geralt finally remembered his past.

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

Wild Rider
1 part is not to my liking as it seemed, the second is not the same, I do not like the picture in the game. And the third part seems to be the very thing, probably.

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Pecenenkin
You can get used to the picture. At first, I did not like the first witcher because of the boring prologue, but already in the first chapter the game changed. In general, see how you want. You can, of course, like many, start with BEFORE.
You can find a little information about Ciri and the nilfs in the in-game books and in the menu, where there are articles about the characters. Some references will be a spoiler to the book saga and past parts, and some will be incomprehensible (but these are trifles).

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

Wild Rider
If you've played all the parts, which one did you like the most?

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Pecesenkin
The third, if we evaluate in all respects (graphics, combat, management, open world, script presentation, cinematography). But each part has its positive aspects. In the first witcher, the plot seemed to me the most interesting, more precisely, its denouement and the very idea around which the whole story revolves. IMHO, of course.
The second part is objectively the most non-linear of all. But because of this, it is also the shortest. It is worth going through it 2 times, tk. on the first playthrough, approximately 40% of the content is lost. Those. literally, already in the second chapter, depending on the choice at the end of the first, the plot and locations will be different.

J
Jc jensen 13.03.21

start with what you like, all this insanity about books should not be perceived you came to the game and not read the letters

u
u3epJlu 13.03.21

The Witcher is not a game that you can go in and play right away. She has a certain threshold of entry. If you don't know anything about this universe at all, then half of the plot will pass by you, and in the case of the third part - 70%. I don't know, maybe if you read the information about the characters and places in the game, you can find out everything you need to know, but if you read the books and go through the previous games, then the integrity of the story will appear. After all, this is not only the end of the trilogy, this is the end of the story 20 years ago. It's like watching episode 6, despite the previous ones.)

M
MU-admin 13.03.21

collect grass and wolf skins, wave your hand at the plot and collect loot in the sea, apparently you have nothing else to do in the game