3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roskomnadzorny 13.03.21 01:45 am

Impressions from the OBT (Overwatch)

how do you mbt?
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxximka_UA 13.03.21

A very cheerful toy, but for 2k it's a little expensive, its price tag is 1k and you can safely take it.

T
TimKar 13.03.21

Something didn't hook me at all, I played a couple of matches and got tired of it, I'd better go further into battlefield =)

p
petrosyan_xach 13.03.21

There is a lot of 3k for such a game, but the game is just great, although I thought it would not drag out.
If the price tag is dropped at least to 1.5k, then I will probably buy it.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 13.03.21

Fun perky but expensive

d
dharak 13.03.21

The game is cool, surprised and delayed, everything looks beautiful and lively. I will save up for the purchase.

A
Amilmar 13.03.21

As a free-play would go perfectly, but this year there are / will be more worthy games.

M
Metallov3r 13.03.21

Not bad, but personally I lack mobility. The skill cooldowns are too large. The boxes for the levels are just miserable, some kind of pathetic graffiti that the hell didn't give up to anyone.

H
HorvaT_G 13.03.21

Hearthstone, Diabla, the Old Man, will be a priority, but there is not enough time for this whistle, especially since this is just a clone of TF 2. The Blizzards tried to create a new universe, but for the veterans of their creativity, it will not work. For the characters are there, more made for children. I'd rather re-pass the first Diablo.

V
Varvikel 13.03.21

Beta left a very pleasant experience. I am attracted by the prospect of a rating mode after the release, but there are some fears about the death of online, so for now I am only considering a purchase.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 13.03.21

tsar_pc
JUST MASTERED!

F
FrAZen 13.03.21

Metallov3r
there are far more than just graffiti falling

I
ISurvivor 13.03.21

For 3k rubles. does not pull, but I would have bought cheaper the game was

R
RedFleecer 13.03.21

Excellent peppy team shooter) Took all the best from different games)

E
Erviten 13.03.21

A very social game: greetings, lines, likes after the fight, voice communication. I like it.

J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.21

The game itself looks beautiful, it is quite fun to play it, but it will not be able to drag out for a long time. Most likely it will be the same as with Rainbow six: siege. There will be fans of this game, but as soon as something new is released, the game will remain quite a few people. The game simply cannot make me want to play it over and over again. Also, the game has a controversial balance. For example, the Widow kills almost any thin character with a one-shot (of course, with a loaded rifle), while she has a huge problem. And I was also wildly enraged by the Bastions, which sit in a long, but narrow passage and do not allow to get out because of the wild damage, firing range and huge HP, and if there are two of them, and even under a heal, it will be impossible to pass at all.

M
Metallov3r 13.03.21

Genom94 wrote:
Something didn't hook me at all, I played a couple of matches and got tired of it, I'd better go further into battlefield =)
I couldn't stand it for more than a day either. This is rather strange because all bilzzard games have always been addictive, and shooters are one of my favorite genres.

K
KVADROKOPTER 13.03.21

With friends, that's it)

s
sht2ket2 13.03.21

crap, for a couple of hours, and then the same thing, boring, optimization so generally, I did not expect from them.

v
veltons 13.03.21

The game is excellent (all aspects of the game are excellent and not satisfactory), but the price is only 1k and there is a question about online in the future

A
Agent Qracle 13.03.21

veltons
This is a game from Bliz, and they are known to support their games for a very long time