3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seryoga_77 13.03.21 01:48 am

Test: Your Place in the World

http://aeterna.ru/test.php?link=tests:80794

Your place in the
Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a flock, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darksullan 13.03.21

Your place in the
Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.

P
Predator Kissa ... 13.03.21

Mine is also in the forest. Let's shoot down the flock?

I
Inquvi 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate overconfident types, because you are in charge here. Take the PS test

. the first time with the same answers there was a place in the forest ... I'll go and go again)

I
Inquvi 13.03.21

Your place in the tropical polar forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive. Pass the test is

strange ...

N
Nihiliant 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate overconfident types, because you are in charge here.

E
EMO 13.03.21

Your place in the apartment
It is even possible in a megalopolis, it does not bother you, you like to be the center of attention and wake up in a soft bed. The werewolf bite has not changed you, you live in the old way, not that you hide it, you just don’t talk about your problem, you float along the smooth course of the river, so float, do not cling to the stones!

R
Raccoon gargle 13.03.21

Your place in the cave
You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush ) Do not tolerate self-confident types, because you are the main ones here

r
rock music 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate overconfident types, because you are in charge here.

A
Andrew GUNgster 13.03.21

* voice from the cave * I'm here, and you didn't know? Well, why are you looking at my cave? * A shoebrush flies from the cave *

I
Ignatius Malfoy 13.03.21

Your place in the

Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.

PS Why is the test so short?

A
Andrew z 13.03.21

Your place in the

L
Lуnх 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate self-confident types, because you are in charge here. Take the test

Cave ... unite in a tribe :)))

F
Funny cat 13.03.21

K
KroSSSovock 13.03.21

Your place in the

I
Ignatius Malfoy 13.03.21

Is there anything else besides the forest and the cave?

_
_GrID_ 13.03.21

Is there anything else besides the forest and the cave?
There is. As you can see in the apartment

K
KAiN [tmb] 13.03.21

You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate self-confident types, because you are in charge here.

_
_GrID_ 13.03.21

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate self-confident types, because you are in charge here. Take the test

Someday we will get together and go to capture the city!

7Rain7 13.03.21

Tropical polar is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the coat on your skin. You can live in a flock, you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.