3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 13.03.21 01:48 am

Minutemen, patrols, equipment. (Fallout 4)

A small preface (Attention! The author has burned it out):

Maybe, in my 280 hours of pixel hunting in the wasteland (and in the end nothing remains to examine every stone in the wasteland)
, I didn't understand something, but: why all that whole ONE patrol the minutemans that I met during this time were dressed in some kind of bum-clothes, if I sweated for so long, developing settlements? It is not enough for them that I have practically all possible settlements built up (and not weakly)? And the fact that at the top of the map there are exclusively settlements with a full population + over 100 protection, and the fort is an impenetrable fortress?

Actually, the questions are very simple:

1) Why (since the developers decided to make a whole General out of yy)
All the efforts of the GG have practically no effect on, in fact, his faction? One patrol of Minutemans is all that I saw after all my efforts to turn this faction into something combat-ready (well, if the combat capability, of course, depends on the cities supporting the faction)

2) And why were they dressed like some kind, sorry , homeless people? After all the attempts to get the minits off their knees, get only one patrol (which I met once, and did not see any more safely) of some cripples?

Or maybe in my attempts to arrange a normal life in the wasteland, I missed a couple of quests, after which, for example, normal patrols will appear, and some will even wear a power armor?
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Searcher13 13.03.21

you bazaar with each separately, you exchange clothes and weapons (we do not forget about cartridges too) then you press "T" in the dudes' inventory and they dress up and take your barrel. or mods should be put on improving the equipment of the settlers.

v
valegorr 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
From a height of 525 (oh, mother !!!) hours of the same hunting, I can say - there are more than one minuteman patrols. I met three and distinguished them only by their clothes, there is a slight difference in the rags. Why are they dressed like bums? This is more to maintain the general surroundings of crap in the world (just like the eternal mountains of garbage in settlements that cannot be removed without mods). Well, or not to be confused with the "Brotherhood of Steel". And the main striking force, I used to consider the militia from the very villagers, whom we so persistently develop and dress. It seems that the settlers can somehow be dressed in power armor, but I could be wrong. Patrols cannot be changed. It's a pity, but they rarely call eyes, so forget about them.

l
lmperatorPC 13.03.21

valegorr
Me simply freezes, that there is so little sense. Well, this is simply not serious when you sweat so much to end up with some more or less serious activity on their part, and in the end you get homeless.

In general, I was extremely surprised at the lack of an opportunity (at least for quests) to upgrade their charges (well, that is, initially they are T0, and run with double-barreled guns (well, or something like that), PPs and revolvers appear on T1, on T2 it is heavy (not power ) armor + high-class ballistics, on T3 (after the assault on some military base with a warehouse) - power armor and various end-game weapons (gatlin lasers, fat men, Gauss, upgraded launchers, and so on).

m
mr.sayapov 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
Freezes? The wrong word - just enrages from such a "omission" of the gazebo.
Even through "chatter" it is impossible to dress and arm them. By and large, there is something.
A lot of things bungled as a General running errands.

v
valegorr 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
Your charges are your settlers. They are the army of minutemans. You can change them. You go up to the settler, press "speak", then choose "exchange". And shove them what you want. Consider the patrols as guys who have not yet reached you for new armor.
My farmers wear leather armor of maximum modification. Merchants in clean, civilian clothes. Guards in combat armor. Scavenger in robot armor. The motley crowd is like that.
Men have power brass knuckles, laser, plasma, assault carbines, guards or miniguns, or gatling lasers. The lady has shock batons, pistols (laser, plasma). They provide themselves with cartridges - they remove them from corpses. I don’t give fat men and launchers - there’s troubles with replenishment, but to keep track in which workshop I ran out of missiles in scrap. In those settlements, where they have not yet reached the point of re-equipment, the inhabitants themselves acquired both miniguns and flamethrowers.
Between Finch's Farm and Sweatshop are Sogas and Car Graveyard. Forged on one, arrows on the other. Between the farm and the sweatshop, the trade line is served by a security robot. Each village also has a security robot. When shooters and forged ones respawn, both villages go into battle. All of this ends in a colossal battle.
Just try to look there and immediately see how it really is.

l
lmperatorPC 13.03.21

valegorr
It's a pity that you will shove their horseradish into the powerhouse

N
Nikita237 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
They themselves stole the silovukha from me)

d
dagdag 13.03.21

they will climb themselves if left in front of their noses

l
lmperatorPC 13.03.21

Nikita237
It must be fun. I fitted them with a variety of kits (stupidly climb in and use it), but nifiga. They do not like the T-51 and T-60 top modifications. They, you see, give X-01

N
Nikita237 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
lmperatorPC wrote: Fun must be.
It was not fun for me when I received a warning about an attack, moved to the settlement and a nuclear mushroom was visible at the other end) 11 sets were stolen

v
valegorr 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
Here's another - to them. I furnished myself a knight's hall with her. And these devils are already armed to the teeth.

P
Pepin3d 13.03.21

played 1500 times and I assure you that there are a lot of miniput patrols and they are generated purely randomly in any random place,
perhaps this is influenced by the "Luck" perk with a large number of points, xs ...

I have, at the moment, the main plot has been completed by 25 %, and these homeless people have already occupied a couple of strategic points such as bridges or important intersections and are generated there all the time.
The fact that they are dressed like homeless people, I don’t care at all. But in its own unique style.
PS: Dressing homeless people in gear is fun but very tiring. I somehow dressed and armed the suppliers. Later he confused two of them with raiders or with riflemen and slammed them. Well nah it))))

l
lmperatorPC 13.03.21

valegorr
It's just that I have slender rows of very different power lines, and I still need to put them somewhere (I already dressed all my partners)

P
Pepin3d 13.03.21

lmperatorPC
I collect and collect stupidly X-01 the rest of the tries are not interested
5 full sets have already assembled, I know that somewhere else 2-3 full sets are worth
and that 8 pieces will be somewhere for decoration, that's enough for me

v
vladimir0120 13.03.21

Pepin3d </ you don't want to collect those!) I just found from X-01 4!
Spoiler

v
vladimir0120 13.03.21

Spoiler

v
vladimir0120 13.03.21

Spoiler

G
Gur1 13.03.21

lmperatorPC I
meet minuteman patrols regularly, both static and mobile, you see, you just have no luck. And the curvature of developers (homeless minutemans) is easily corrected by mods. I came across two such mods.

D
Dr.Kostet 13.03.21

And I come across patrols regularly. I met a lonely Minuteman with a dog a couple of times. Sometimes patrols with a dog come across. Dressed "like bums", but almost always armed with laser muskets. I saw how one patrol got involved in a skirmish with riflemen in combat armor (corporals, lieutenants, general) and carried them out. It is a pity, of course, that you cannot dress them up, but this is not critical. In my settlements, I have a "NATO standard" in uniform - everyone is in combat armor, armed with assault carbines (almost all are automatic), but there is little sense from this, except that pleases the eye. All settlers, a priori, are of a low level (2-3) and lie down (sit down) under the fire of opponents of a high Levl pretty quickly, turrets decide everything. Only created robots please with their "thickness" and firepower, since they have the level of my character. So that,

PS: I play without cheats, mods are not worth it (essno, except for SVE)

H
Hey-how-you-there 13.03.21

In reality, they would make some kind of box, where you dump the lud, and the faction has equivalent trunks about grades, etc. Or it would be related to the economy in the settlements. Or one and the other, and it is possible without bread. Well, damn it %(