3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 01.11.19 03:19 am

Feet? What are the legs? (The Outer Worlds)

Seriously, where are the legs? why am I looking down under himself and they are not? how to enable filthy feet, yet 2139 in the yard and no legs...
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 01.11.19

Jaroslav Bondarev
And that will affect the display of legs? They are so money was scarce, and you want what they have spent for you thousands of dollars budget to appease some idiot.
I think if you throw them 10 of thousands of dollars, they will make your legs.

C
Crociato 01.11.19

MadHamsterHead
Microsoft has recently emerged and has nothing to do with this game. The obsidian work in this game contract with a publisher who just specializiruetsya on low-budget games.

c
cheezette 01.11.19

walkris
in Skyrim, by the way, also could not see the feet from 1 person. And I doubt that it was a low-budget project. The only question is, is it necessary from the point of view of the gameplay?

w
walkris 01.11.19

cheezette
well, I say that it is a useless feature and if the legs are not involved in the gameplay and the sense they have

l
legusor 01.11.19

in Panin development was not involved, that's feet not.

F
FaNat1k002 15.07.20

Yes there is, and hand animation in the first version of 7 days..) And even when walking with you swinging the texture of the sky CDM

P
Pril Balsam 15.07.20

In Far Cry 4, it was strange to see the legs GG, and then there is, in Fallout 4, so that's good :)

K
Kaylet 15.07.20

walkris
what do the legs of it, and not the character...