3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 13.03.21 02:09 am

Dark Souls 3

My own question, I often get along on forums and reviews on this game and come across different opinions about the complexity of the game + vaunted statistics, having developed in general, says that the 1st boss was already a problem for many;
I don’t consider myself a bastard of souls shooting at mobs without a target and I don’t go with 1 hp one shots all from parrying (bosses are also lol); an ordinary player who has passed 2 souls several times, 1st and 2-3 times 3rd part (2 times just and ng + Wait, I'm playing);
I don’t think the game is difficult, but rather a test of patience and accuracy;
1st playthrough when the full mechanics of weapon damage were not intruded took 50 hours for all the secrets of the cliff and so on;
Judge Gundir killed a beggar on the 2nd or 3rd time;
The great tree of 5 attempts somewhere
Farrons added problems until I understood the slack animations and somewhere 10 with a penny, it seems
an unnamed king from the 8th somewhere because he bought the shield of the dragon-slayer;
The only boss who was really strong was the champion of the guards there, I fought for 3 hours;
And when I started a new game (not ng), the problems were caused by crippled knife-makers and knights of Lothric from the castle and archives (because they had finished animations and hitboxes, and I loved to fend off everyone and they only got to hell every 5th) I
started as a beggar, and passed like this: the
Judge was killed from 1 time Vord
with a deep ax from the 1st
Tree from the 1st time
Pharaun from the 1st time
Volnir from the 2nd (died in the fog)
Demon from the 2nd (he tried hand-to-hand but eventually killed with a bow)
Deacons from the 1st
Pontiff from the 1st ( without even knowing the animations, because in the 1st passage he beat with the spirit)
Aldrick from the 1st time
Jorma from 1st
Tansovschitsu from 2nd
Dragonslayer a third (zaep reset)
Lotrikov a third (although in 1m 1 times killed)
Otseyros never caused damage because the animation is very weak and under hind legs generally lacking
Unnamed fell to 4 times until nepodoshel in emphasis to he did not understand that it was there that he was generally used;
Soul of ashes from the 2nd time
But the platy gundir killed 9 times, in the end he killed with some parries because the animations are random and you can't understand when he makes a swing and when he hits the scoreboard with his foot;
Champion 1 nsvenny difficult boss in this game
Walked with a sword of a wolf knight and then with a dragon-ax, in a set of Artorias and a legion of the undead, and a parrying shield; played 20 hours for the 2nd time
Wait, I downloaded the cheat and test different classes, the class full heavy in pve is still present, but it is available only by the end of the game and ng +, because only with big shields, heavy heavy to play and a balance of at least 70 (my shield 85 balance and 160 stamina and still sometimes it is not enough)
I do not say that a good player, it's just that even such a brake as I can easily play suls 3
In general, write who thinks what and who how did the game go
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

And for whom are you spreading your exploits here?

M
MedvediVodki 13.03.21

This is a myth, not complicated at all. There were only problems with Judge Gundir (out of habit) and with the Nameless King (well, he is an evil guy).

D
Devilor 13.03.21

partizan2033
Champion Gundir, generally a trash, that from the first passage he killed the first time, which in the second he immediately also took out.

R
Rooough 13.03.21

Devilor
At what level did you kill the champion in the first playthrough?

R
Rooough 13.03.21

partizan2033
And what kind of games are difficult for you, maybe there are none at all?

D
Devilor 13.03.21

Rooough
Now I honestly don’t remember what level I was in the first playthrough. Now the second playthrough, and the boss of the Nameless King level 160 did not farm souls, just killing everything that was possible. Knight class. But for now, due to the miracle of the patch, I postponed the battle with the King .... they say they rolled back the patch, until I can check it, so that at work.

R
Richards 13.03.21

Well, xs, he somehow soaked the champion of the gundira with the challenge of a samurai, spammed all the time an attack, a leg, an arm, a shoulder, an ax. I play without parrying, the shield was average, although I started from scratch with a new one and online, I'll probably take a large shield with a max stability.
And so the speed is much higher than in the second part, it is felt from the start of the game and the bosses are much angrier, much more, in the second part there were a couple of bosses of the same type, this is Allon and a smoke with duals. By the way, there is a huge sword from the smoke reimi in this part.

S
Street77 13.03.21

smacks of

R
Rooough 13.03.21

Devilor
Well dude, at that level. Usually at 110 ± 10 lvl, people lay down all barefoot. No wonder that the Champion turned out to be trashy for you ...

D
Devilor 13.03.21

Rooough
Well, NG + now, and in it the souls just fly from the air if the ring is +1 Greedy snake, leveled only in the path swinging. Bosses really fly, but when it was just NG, they didn't fly like that, the most difficult were the Brothers and, again, the Nameless King. Now I can stand the brothers, I can say, closing my eyes, so that I know the place where at the second stage they, like children, cannot do anything. But I'm still stuck on the King, and then because of the friezes in the new patch ... when one hit on the boss is missing ...
Also a hint for the Champion, there is a ring that makes you invisible in the roll, I don't remember what it is called, in general, if you use it, for me it generally becomes a trash .... on rifts .... unless of course you have a super heavy ... which cannot normally do a roll.

N
Nurshat Safiullin 13.03.21

Devilor
It was on the brothers that I got stuck, I started to pass the peak, I got stuck on the king, I killed the champion on the second try - the master of swords was distracting, by the way, share this place, I also want to smudge them like children, I will be grateful

D
Devilor 13.03.21

Nurshat Safiullin
Place on the brothers:
When you go to them, look at the far right corner. When the second phase begins, run there, and just spin in this corner with them.

R
Rooough 13.03.21

Devilor
I don't know how you killed whom, but the champion is certainly not trashy, even against the background of the same brothers and the nameless king. The only trashy boss is Wordt, because you just intuitively walk under his hind legs and what kind of moveset or timings he has does not matter.

R
RGC 13.03.21

Richards
Not a smoke, but a fume, for that matter

D
Devilor 13.03.21

Rooough
I say, for each class has its own difficulties on each boss, someone playing on the boss magician as it is there Mirror Enchantment can not stand ....
It also depends on what you hit, what rings you have.
Many will take such a foolish sword on the boss that it crawls out of the monitor ... and saw it off .... I killed him for the first time with an Irithyl sword, a smart sword, and the damage is good.
And of course, it depends on the style of the player himself, how he plays ... someone is difficult for someone else. For example, the Dragon Slayer seemed to me much more difficult ... than the Champion.

p
partizan2033 13.03.21

KrampusX
I say my statistics and do not consider it an achievement at all

p
partizan2033 13.03.21

Devilor
has no idea how you kill him, he killed him 1 time by rolling under a jump and the rest of the kite attacks, the second time he could only kill with parries, and then if he parried the first phase in almost 80% of cases, then in the second phase he always has a wombo combo with his hands kicking torso and it was difficult to guess the attack

R
Rooough 13.03.21

Devilor
Well, for the life of me I can't understand how you killed him the first time, this brute in the second phase stupidly spam attacks, at least run to the other end of the map ... I'm already silent about these gravediggers on whom you will spend all estus. The first time I got to the Champion with four cans ...

E
Ennxte 13.03.21

Everyone has their own most difficult boss, maybe someone killed a tree on the tenth attempt, and the King from the first or second. For me personally, part 3 is more difficult than the previous two, as anyone.

D
Devilor 13.03.21

partizan2033
It's hard to say how, you need to make a video. When I came to him, I think about this first boss again and away we go. Well, after 10 seconds I realized that the boss was not the same, but I became stronger and so it started .... Rolling blows ... with the ring that I wrote earlier. It seems to me that this ring generally enrages him, and he becomes somehow blind.
Rooough
Well, at the expense of the gravediggers, I go through a little differently ... When I came for the first time, I saw that the boss in front of the estus was already not enough because before that he cleaned the loku, returned to the fire ... rested and ran without noticing anyone to the boss, so that it would not be very difficult to run there ... The gravediggers are generally slow, but with two daggers, this is an infection ... which when You can run well on cabbage soup ... But I always try to come to the boss in full health, with full cans ...
Ennxte
Agree. It seems difficult to each his own.