3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
partizan2033 13.03.21 02:09 am

Dark Souls 3

My own question, I often get along on forums and reviews on this game and come across different opinions about the complexity of the game + vaunted statistics, having developed in general, says that the 1st boss was already a problem for many;
I don’t consider myself a bastard of souls shooting at mobs without a target and I don’t go with 1 hp one shots all from parrying (bosses are also lol); an ordinary player who has passed 2 souls several times, 1st and 2-3 times 3rd part (2 times just and ng + Wait, I'm playing);
I don’t think the game is difficult, but rather a test of patience and accuracy;
1st playthrough when the full mechanics of weapon damage were not intruded took 50 hours for all the secrets of the cliff and so on;
Judge Gundir killed a beggar on the 2nd or 3rd time;
The great tree of 5 attempts somewhere
Farrons added problems until I understood the slack animations and somewhere 10 with a penny, it seems
an unnamed king from the 8th somewhere because he bought the shield of the dragon-slayer;
The only boss who was really strong was the champion of the guards there, I fought for 3 hours;
And when I started a new game (not ng), the problems were caused by crippled knife-makers and knights of Lothric from the castle and archives (because they had finished animations and hitboxes, and I loved to fend off everyone and they only got to hell every 5th) I
started as a beggar, and passed like this: the
Judge was killed from 1 time Vord
with a deep ax from the 1st
Tree from the 1st time
Pharaun from the 1st time
Volnir from the 2nd (died in the fog)
Demon from the 2nd (he tried hand-to-hand but eventually killed with a bow)
Deacons from the 1st
Pontiff from the 1st ( without even knowing the animations, because in the 1st passage he beat with the spirit)
Aldrick from the 1st time
Jorma from 1st
Tansovschitsu from 2nd
Dragonslayer a third (zaep reset)
Lotrikov a third (although in 1m 1 times killed)
Otseyros never caused damage because the animation is very weak and under hind legs generally lacking
Unnamed fell to 4 times until nepodoshel in emphasis to he did not understand that it was there that he was generally used;
Soul of ashes from the 2nd time
But the platy gundir killed 9 times, in the end he killed with some parries because the animations are random and you can't understand when he makes a swing and when he hits the scoreboard with his foot;
Champion 1 nsvenny difficult boss in this game
Walked with a sword of a wolf knight and then with a dragon-ax, in a set of Artorias and a legion of the undead, and a parrying shield; played 20 hours for the 2nd time
Wait, I downloaded the cheat and test different classes, the class full heavy in pve is still present, but it is available only by the end of the game and ng +, because only with big shields, heavy heavy to play and a balance of at least 70 (my shield 85 balance and 160 stamina and still sometimes it is not enough)
I do not say that a good player, it's just that even such a brake as I can easily play suls 3
In general, write who thinks what and who how did the game go
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Chichigin 13.03.21

But I still haven't learned how to parry, even schoolchildren can, but I can't, it's even offensive somehow ((. The most difficult boss for me was a tree from an undead settlement, I felled it from 7 times, the rest I felled from 2 times or 3

R
Richards 13.03.21

RGC
About smoky just))

M
MU-admin 13.03.21

not the game is difficult, but the dull passage to each of the bosses is tiresome

S
Sergey Buvaka 13.03.21

partizan2033
MO-LO-DETS

A
Alexey Sekretov 13.03.21

partizan2033
go learn schools

S
Smewnoy 13.03.21

dude killed gundir on sound control)

D
Devilor 13.03.21

Smewnoy
And where did he kill him? He showed that he had killed, yes, only with the sound or not it is not clear, I only saw his death on the video.

S
Smewnoy 13.03.21

Devilor
is quite real

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

from the 1st passage, he filled up ALL from the 1st time (he turned the nameless one into a dark sword)
from the 2nd passage, some problems began with the late bosses. -> pumped the 300th and tore out their spines
now the 3rd campaign, 370 lvl, +2 rings of favor, stamina and steel protection, the sword of Artorias +5, his own shield, the sword of the solarium +5
+10 pyromancy (rolls 680 units on the boss)

t
tatunserg 13.03.21

difficult and awesome when you play it for the first time without any guides.
The Lord of Storms is just dope, I walked 20 times on it, so I can't even wet a bird .. on YouTube they wet it lightly, but it's not clear how .. the bird is huge: where I am, where are the feathers, and then fire comes down from one butt.
Yes, and he walked with people, helped .. but no one in my presence never won .. the bird was somehow brought down by the crowd, but then all the same all died ...
Who is there a hero, came and saw won? I will never believe in my life ..

Z
Zewer 13.03.21

tatun of the
nameless king killed 25 times somewhere!
exactly the bird itself from 1 time

e
eXsisteNz 13.03.21

You say the game is easy, but how many videos have not been watched by all HP on the screen and do not crawl out from under the shield? The weapon is pumped so much that bosses are carried out with 2-3 hits? Well, and an indisputable option to tickle bosses and mobs with estokom so that they do not have time to come to their senses.
While playing, he was pumping anything except weapons, health and stamina, and now he was stuck on the Dancer as a knight with Guardian Blades at level 104.

g
gleb_4elnok 13.03.21

The funniest boss - this pontiff is parried by anything almost all the blows, I closed the solera on it))
But the champ was a bit difficult for me))

g
gleb_4elnok 13.03.21

Zewer
I was a fun dancer picking at 30 lvl)) I
killed from 30 times)