3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21 10:21 pm

Periodically the computer does not turn on

Periodically, the computer does not boot after this inscription, even the mug does not have a download. Although it usually is. You have to cut down the computer with a button, after turning it on again everything is fine
28 Comments
Sort by:
t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21

Hmm, the photo did not load, the motherboard was from gigs. B365Hm PSU Thermaltake litepower 550w

M
Mr Hops 19.03.21

thefabulosemil It
remains to take the crystal ball and start guessing.

.Chiken 19.03.21

thefabulosemil
So what is the inscription? xD

S
Sanchez ramirez 19.03.21

It’s like that game (I don’t remember what it’s called), where one tries to describe the subject to the other without words.

And so through my Palantir I see inflated capacitors in the area of ​​the power circuits and, possibly, in this garbage power supply.

S
STALKER_LEON 19.03.21

thefabulosemil
Any manipulations with the sistemnik have taken place up to now?
Replacing / adding components?
Computer errors?
Or brakes when writing / reading from the HDD?

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

there is a speaker on the motherboard - sometimes it tells in detail and in detail what does not work. If it is connected and silent - there are problems with the power supply, somewhere there it smells of fried / something is crookedly stuck.

Weren't there any blue screens with unclear inscriptions before that?

t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21

Mr Hops
: D

t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21

.Chiken
Gigabyte Ultra Durable

t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21

STALKER_LEON There was no
replacement. But to some extent there are brakes. But Crystal disc info shows everything is fine

t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21

Sweety_Mustard There are no blue
screens. Pressing the computer power button -> Inscription and that's it

M
Marsj 19.03.21

thefabulosemil wrote:
Inscription and all
Inscription of the motherboard manufacturer, all claims against the manufacturer)

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

thefabulosemil
How did it start? Reset settings to BIOS, do a clean reinstallation of Windows.

t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
But my Windows started to work worse. Pirate, after all, the second year

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.03.21

thefabulosemil
what inscription? Is there a motherboard boot screen? If yes, all complaints about the hard drive cable, the hard drive itself - well, of course, if you reinstalled Windows and everything remains; D
Pirate - did pirates write her type or Microsoft? If Microsoft wrote, then all the rules should work as a license.

S
SPR1GGAN 22.03.21

I also have a joke with a computer, if the light

is turned off , then the computer does not turn on after that for 5-10 minutes, if the usual shutdown or even if you pull the cord, then everything is normal and this topic is 3 years old, and the block is already 6-7 years old
if something was with the conductors, then the situation would have worsened, but everything is normal, stupid magic))

i
insel260 22.03.21

thefabulosemil Pirate
- license, it doesn't matter. Take a picture of what you are writing on your phone and drop it here.
After which Windows stopped starting? Do you remember the last actions?

i
insel260 22.03.21

SPR1GGAN Change the
battery. And you will be happy.

V
VETER15 22.03.21

thefabulosemil
Change the battery. so that the BIOS settings are not reset.
And as I understand it, you have a system unit still on the trains? Is the phone not a push-button by chance? Otherwise, I could sweat a little, and show in the photo what's inside ...
But yes, you can guess all the way hahahaha

S
SPR1GGAN 22.03.21

insel260
it would be a matter of batteries, overclocking would fly off, although I can try to really help

t
thefabulosemil 22.03.21

insel260
Duc it did not stop starting, everything is working properly. There are simply cases when it does not go further than the BIOS inscription