3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IngwardIn 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Photo Mode Settings - Realistic Graphics (Forza Horizon 4)

I welcome everyone! Unfortunately, I could not google such topics and in YouTube, at most, there are only guides on the photo mode. So I'm creating a theme here.
Initially, I met Forza Horizon 4 on YouTube. It was a video with a preview with extremely realistic graphics. Having looked at the gameplay itself, I would not say that the graphics were radically different, it was plus or minus the same as in the preview.
(Something like this
I was shocked, but at that time I had a rather weak, old laptop, so I did not even dream of playing it.
Now that I can afford it, even on ultras, I noticed that the graphics I once saw are not default at all, too much green or something.
Naturally I am aware of nvidia Frestyle and use filters. In Forza Horizon 4 I mix with the filters "color", "exposure", I also tried to add a sharpness filter (but it seemed to me that this game, in some places, a little soapiness even to the face.) And also tried to adjust the blur " depth of field ".
In general, I have not yet managed to find any specific preset for myself. I play with the sliders, but it turns out either too bright during the day, or too dark at night, etc.
I would like to know, how do you play Forza? And if you use filters, which ones and with what parameters? Please share your Experience! :)
14 Comments
Sort by:
h
hyper1 19.03.21

IngwardIn
I would also like the most realistic graphics, but I'm too lazy to pick6, so I play at ultra 2k

I
IngwardIn 19.03.21

The topic is not about setting the graphics for the photo mode, but about setting the graphics for the game, gameplay.

A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21

IngwardIn
As far as I know, Mike games cannot be fashioned.

I
IngwardIn 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
We are talking about nvidia freestyle filters

I
IngwardIn 19.03.21

It's just not clear why the moderator, without reading the explanation of the topic, changed the name, thereby fundamentally changing its essence.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.03.21

IngwardIn
In nvidia freestyle, choose two points: detail and color in 1, twist the clarity one hundred, toning hdr 20 - if you wish, you can make it even less, sharpness and bloom at 0) 2 in color the first two points at 0 third temperature at minus 5-10 fourth plus 15-25

l
legusor 19.03.21

in the game 4K resolution + maximum graphics. then you process the resulting screen in third-party software.
all these super realistic screenshots are the result of photoshop.
in general, it is better for you to consult on this issue on the DTF - there is a whole thematic community for the production of game screenshots.

I
IngwardIn 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Thank you, I'll try. Later I will post my result if my settings turn out to be at the level.

i
insel260 30.03.21

4K HDR + ultra no-build. So much for the realistic graphics. And no filters are needed.
If you want super mega-detailed and realistic graphics - put GTA with redux mods and 12k textures, cut it in the rain and go ... fap on a juicy picture ...

In general, the color and saturation of the world's colors varies from time of day and season. I admired the beautiful forest for a couple of minutes, left the photo mode, and the time changed ... And the shade is already different and the brightness is more / less and the contrast has changed ... The time in the forze is not fixed, therefore it will not work out perfectly to choose the shades through the software. There will always be something kosyachny somewhere. Play with original graphics. She is beautiful.

I
IngwardIn 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Here's what happened:
1. -your
2. -your + color and saturation 30
3.-mine which I played

I like the second option.))

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

IngwardIn
Excellent, but don't just do it like mine, I wrote what parameters to choose, and there it is already a matter of taste, add something to subtract, and by the way, toning hdr is better in minus 15-30 to taste, otherwise I look at you as a plus worth it.

I
IngwardIn 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo Aaaa
, I read it wrong about toning!))
Thank you for the advice on the parameters, the picture really came out solid, more realistic! It is much more interesting to experiment and share experiences together than alone))

I
IngwardIn 30.03.21

I stopped at such settings, it turned out something like this.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

IngwardIn
It also depends on the monitor, so for each monitor you need to select the appropriate value.