3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IngwardIn 19.03.21 10:35 pm

Staters / friezes Steam version (Forza Horizon 4)

Well, it happened! Forza 4 came out on Steam, which means that the game has become more accessible, both in terms of pricing policy and in terms of different types of vulnerabilities, which plays into the hands of the pirates.
Now don't bother with the win10 version, download and play!
As far as I know, the Steam version is a completely different version in contrast to the small soft ones.
I have a system:
CPU: Ryzen 3300x.
GPU: 2060super
Motherboard: asus tuf gaming b450m.
RAM: 2 x 8 gb hyperx furry 3200 MHz.
PSU: cougar stx 650w.
I get 95-120 fps at the settings twisted to the maximum. But at the same time, at times I get not very pleasant staters / friezes / jumps of the time frame. I noticed an unstable load (in jumps) on the CPU, but at the same time the CPU does not heat up above 60 degrees.
I have such staters only in the game detroid: become to human, but the essence lies in my 4-core / 8-thread fermented baked milk. Detroid requires a minimum of 6 cores.

How do you optimize the Steam version? Have you met similar friezes?
Do you think you need to wait for fixes or update percentages?
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beylin 12.07.21

July 12, there is still no fix (Freezes are
at medium settings, which are at the lowest.

P
P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L 12.07.21

I guess there will be no fix, most likely. Microfreezes are not reported in known technical issues on the pc, on the game's support site. You can return the Steam version, and wait for the forza sale in the Argentine Microsoft store to pick up the game for 30 dollars, for the full edition of the game. You can also purposefully and massively bomb the support of the game about the problems of optimizing the steam version, so that they pay attention to it.

N
NUR PC 31.08.21

DANNYA
I STEAM VERSION
G25 GAME WITH STEERING WHEEL PROBLEM PLACE GAS BRAKE. PLACE TOROZ GAS. CLUSTER DOES NOT WORK AND FORCE FOODBEK. MICROSOFT VERSION WORKS

A
ARTIST UA 31.08.21

Good to you all !!!
I also have a steam version of the game, but the problem is that before that everything was perfect both with the game and with the steering wheel (G-29), but after yesterday's update in the incentive, as much as 410mb, everything did not go according to plans, namely the steering wheel, which worked as I said before it is PERFECT, now it works, but it does not react to the settings, but on the contrary, it has become about nothing in the control, although you twist and wind the settings, but at least you put it anyhow, the PROBLEM is the same, and the nerves are already on the aisle. Who has not encountered this before? PS On all racing arcades and simulators, the steering wheel (G-29) works without any problems and complaints ...
(PLEASE NEED HELP)

P
Pavel rally 31.08.21

ARTIST UA
On the Steam forum, too, many complain, wait for a new update, or at your own peril and risk try the advice of the "Chinese".
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1293830/discussions/0/3035977035326267387/

s
statickable 09.09.21

I will write down my opinion on optimization. Config i7 3770k 4.2ghz, gtx 1060 6gb, 8gb ram
after buying the game in April, I had to install the latest version of Windows from the off site, after that I was able to play, the game is installed on hdd, Windows on ssd I
set everything to high and got a stable 83 fps , but the game was freezing randomly, while the schedule was normal, it really hurt my eyes and after 15 hours of gameplay I decided not to start it anymore and wait for fixes.
As a result, at the end of August I decided to play and everything works fine, neither friezes nor staters.

X
XaKeP777101 29.09.21

P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L
half a year obserali the game, that it is so full of holes in the steam came out, the friezes are hard for many, but there was a problem in Windows itself, when a patch was released on Windows, due to which problems with performance in games began, that's just a couple of months ago they released a patch , fixing that buggy patch and you go into the forza - voila, the game works perfectly!

I
IgorKiller366 28.10.21

Nifiga can't figure out what's wrong with the game, config Phenom 1075T, GTX 1050 TI, 10gb RAM 1333mHz, there are also SSD Kingston A400 240gb for Windows and games (forza, of course, not on it because it weighs a lot), HDD WD5000ABYS and just recently bought myself another HDD due to lack of memory, Seagate Barracuda 2tb (ST2000DM008), and after installing it, my first railway turned off for the first day 3 times, but then it returned to normal, now there is another problem, I went into forza (before that it worked fine) I play myself, and then I see an unloaded world ahead, he stops me, and throws me into the menu, and there is stupid emptiness, the car is in the background and that's it, and then after 5 minutes he writes this "uh brother, your system is slower than a snail, go buy a new computer", I'm so crap, I go here and write this, thinking how the installation of another one affected the speed of the hard drive ...

S
Space Ðœarine 28.10.21

IgorKiller366
What's on the 5v power line?

P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

By optimization, I can say that it is, but again, you can play with all the beauties only on older generation cards, if you try to play any low-end of the gtx 1080 level, then do not expect that you will succeed

U
U1traMagnum 03.01.22

Palych Rocks
And you are funny, I play two gig on gtx 950 at 30 fps. It's enough for me, but still, by the standards, it's already worth updating the PC.