3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boland 08.09.19 01:50 am

Advise game on the space theme

Watched all eight seasons of the new Doctor Who and I was again covered with a longing for the stars and the dusty paths of distant planets. Do not let the fourth day, soon on the moon start to howl.

Please advise game in the genre of science fiction taking place in space, on several planets, RPG, shooter or action game, the graphics are not too important, if only it was beautifully drawn, at least at the level of the second Kotor. And I have to re-think the first Mass Effect and both involved, and if does not help, then re-subscribe to eve. I would be very happy if someone knows games like ME and KOTOR.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 08.09.19

Freelancer and Darkstar van, if vskidku. In General, the best space is elite. Can try the X series, but the old may seem hardcore, but the new niochem
Of the Jedi Saga Jedi outcast and Jedi Academy. Better games in this universe and the genre no.
Republican commando - shuterok, but also a great game

B
Boland 08.09.19

Maklline66
Played in all of this, except the first and last Elite and the first part of the x series and the last X is also have not mastered.
PS. I'm still more about the games where including feet on the planets wander asked.

R
RikoChiko 08.09.19

Parkan 2, the Tomorrow War. Both Russian. From the creators of Ksenusa was a game about space.

M
MKUltra 08.09.19

Recochica
From the creators of Ksenusa was a game about space.

The Baptist is called.

A
Anderby 08.09.19

X - Beyond the Frontier.

B
Boland 08.09.19

Recochica, The King Of The World
Oh! Thank you, about parkan STAR and I forgot, when is going to play, but it didn't worked. But about the Forerunner the first time I heard, judging from the reviews not much, but I will look thank you.

Anderby
PS. I'm still more about the games where including feet on the planets wander asked.

R
RikoChiko 08.09.19

Voland
Well Baptist are clearly not worse parkana.

s
saa0891 08.09.19

Recochica

Tomorrow The War

Is go*but they better not install.

M
Mewel 08.09.19

Offer The Legend System Shock 2! Know where the legs grow from bioshoka and other games.

s
saa0891 08.09.19

On the topic.

Freelancer
Darkstar One
Star Wolves

If you want a more serious kosmosima,trade and interesting fights,and on long time the X series,you can start with X-3.

s
saa0891 08.09.19

The King Of The World

The Baptist is called.

By the way is quite interesting the game was,that's just screwed space there for show and does not want a stupid arcade game with a minimum of action.

Z
Zenok 08.09.19

Wait for No Mans Sky, there to wander and you can fly

A
Aleksandr Davydkin 08.09.19

Mass Effect, Star Wars

D
DarkVokson 08.09.19

Zenok
It is still wait and wait. First, they say that the game will release in 2016-17, and in fact we see her only in 2018
PS: in the dispute play, there seems to be possible after creation of the civilization will go to conquer space

D
DjivLumt 08.09.19

Wanted to call, but you yourself wrote, mass effect, Kotor and eve :)

s
spiritus astra 08.09.19

Kelbar space prorgam play there and you can fly through planets and legs to drown...

V
Vladislav Sineok 08.09.19

Spore

A
Artemiar Master 08.09.19

Wow, Disney is not a bad game on the planet treasures. And Civilisatoion 5 Beyond Earth-and the dialogue is, and about space, and stratezhka good

E
Emris_ua 08.09.19

Voland
http://www.playground.ru/games/nexus_the_jupiter_incident/ - Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (Nexus. The incident on Jupiter). - An excellent space strategy, previously known as Imperium Galactica 3.

http://www.playground.ru/games/nexus_2_the_gods_awaken/ - Nexus 2: The Gods Awaken.

The sequel to the popular space strategy.

Events Nexus 2 is set twenty-five years after defeating the Entity. The Stargate closed, humanity is once again free. Having witnessed the emergence of the first "esaev" (gifted individuals, capable of changing space, matter and time, only one power of thought) people scattered across the Solar system. But not so simple as it seems. On "a new form of life" opened to hunting. Actually, this and to understand the player. The goal of Nexus 2, – to find out who really are these "psi". A new stage of evolution or, conversely, the dusk of human civilization?

Players are waiting for two new races (the followers of the Sibling – religious fanatics, seeking by all means to destroy mankind, and the Creators (Creators) – a mysterious civilization, in the depths of which keeps the secrets of the origin of life in Space), as well as the opportunity to collect spaceships.

Z
ZigZag9509 08.09.19

Elite: Dangerous!,better yet created in weeks can not get out of the computer))
http://www.playground.ru/games/elite_dangerous/