3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While SanSanZ is in the b 19.03.21 10:45 pm

Walkthrough Questions (FUEL)

people seem to have gone through everything! but only 4 cards are open! what to do? damn my nickname in the bathhouse until the 7th ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
.offline 19.03.21

tyroni,
18 zones passed, 2 tornadoes in total. But they do not represent anything interesting, you just go stupidly along the scripted
Felix track
And you did the right thing ...

G
GTAman 19.03.21

PFX, did you want to troll?

.offline 19.03.21

oooii3gg Troll? Why? I just write what I think.

A
Aquarius_Demigod 19.03.21

and I have such a problem ... you touch the Doppler truck, and writes that the failure (immediately on the 1st lok all the rules were and on the 2nd troubles) what a joke I will not catch a pancake !!! she did not put any rusiks and so rushn :) PROMPT PLIZ Mozht who was so and who guessed what it is ?????

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

yes, everything is fine, don't think

G
GTAman 19.03.21

This translation is wonderful. This time. Already asked. These are two. Already answered. These are three.

A
Arti surf 19.03.21

People, but how to open all achievements in the game (LIVE)?

G
GTAman 19.03.21

We must achieve them.

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

that's what they achieve)

A
Amarth 19.03.21

Gentlemen, there was a problem - after the end of the 9 race, a message pops up saying that a new 9 technique is available, hot9, in fact, nothing new has appeared there ... a game against me?)))

K
K_Fe 19.03.21

everything is there, eyes are wider, you still need to buy it

A
Amarth 19.03.21

come on?! I meant that the new transport available for purchase will not appear ... or do I first need to redeem all the old one?

S
SuchkI 19.03.21

people tell me what to do !!! I can't create a profile when you enter the game, the progress in the game is not saved, what should I do ???? thank you in advance!!!!!

S
SanSanZ 19.03.21

SuchkI
probable reasons
1) Cracky! norms from here - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/22781/
2) live is buggy
3) you are clumsy to create an offline profile live!

S
SuchkI 19.03.21

there live cannot be turned on at all !!!

S
SanSanZ 19.03.21

SuchkI means a
crack! download from here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/22781/ files to the game folder! run through SecuLauncher.exe

S
SuchkI 19.03.21

SanSanZ
damn buddy, thank you very much for telling me how to turn it on correctly !!!!
great respect to you !!!

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

Help urgently! I drive up to the doppler truck and what's next? If I bump into it, then it’s like I did a doppler. This was not the case before

]
] Japanese God [ 19.03.21

The same problem as with Dweller PG [nick is classified] who can tell what the trouble is?

F
FadingDuch 19.03.21

I didn't understand something. I bought several new vehicles, but I can't choose them before the start of the race. There is only a default option. Why? ZY The version is English, there are no localization patches, NOCD from Raizor.